Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Waller/Montgomery Co......anyone else sitting today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waller/Montgomery Co......anyone else sitting today?

Been in the tree since about 1:30. It's been light rain off and on this afternoon and been really slow. I'm in a new setup and it's my second sit here. Anyone in the area seen movement today?

Originally posted by BubbaHFD View Post
    Been in the tree since about 1:30. It's been light rain off and on this afternoon and been really slow. I'm in a new setup and it's my second sit here. Anyone in the area seen movement today?
    You're gonna bring out all the "dontcha know deer don't move in the rain?" folks with this one! (They do. Just sayin'. Gotta be still in the stand....)

Comment

It has been coming down pretty good with a lot of thunder and lightning in the last hour off of 105 in Montgomery. Be careful if your in a tree. Good luck!

Comment

No lighting here so far but would definitely be getting good down if there was

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

We had a little lightning around Tomball a couple of hours ago but it moved through pretty fast. Good luck. I like being out there after a rain.

Comment

Do you hunt public land or private property?

Comment

Private land

Comment

Deer moving now...Hills parkway area

Comment

Still nothing here in the Magnolia area......sent some my way please sir......a nice fat doe will do nicely

Comment

Working...
                  X