Oil above $50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oil above $50

What an amazing site to see this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oil

lets just hope it keeps rising and some people can get back to work! A lot of people hurting out there!!!!!! I own a fastener company and we have been hit as well.A lot of people have been hit hard and my prayers are out to them and their families!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DEADEYE1 View Post
      lets just hope it keeps rising and some people can get back to work! A lot of people hurting out there!!!!!! I own a fastener company and we have been hit as well.A lot of people have been hit hard and my prayers are out to them and their families!!!!
      What fastener company? If I may ask.

Comment

Sorry but I don't feel the same, prefer the lower gas and diesel prices. Don't like to see people out of work but I don't like paying for their big toys either.

Comment

Originally posted by BETTERLUCKYTHANGOOD View Post
          Sorry but I don't feel the same, prefer the lower gas and diesel prices. Don't like to see people out of work but I don't like paying for their big toys either.
          Sounds like you need a Prius!

Comment

Broad brushes make for messy paint jobs.

Comment

Hopefully it comes back to $100/barrel in the next year. I will name my 60' sportfish "Better Lucky Than Good".

Comment

That's a pretty sorry *** thing to say right there

Comment

Landowners who have to deal with rude oil workers will feel a little better getting more money from their leases. Now if only they will stop throwing out trash and stealing game cameras.

Comment

Haha. Because all those oil field hands make piles of money and blow as quick as they get it right?

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                      Haha. Because all those oil field hands make piles of money and blow as quick as they get it right?
                      Pretty accurate! Lol

Comment

The idea is great, but does have significant impact on every other facet of our lives. Oil should have never been above 100, but would be better for all at around $65. As for the price of fuel, the Giants will continue to charge whatever we are willing to pay.

Comment

In before the Wack!

Comment

I am sorry, but I agree. How does high prices benefit my family?

Comment

Hearing daily that things are on the up in the Permian, as for here in east Texas it's slow slow. Just had 2 buddies get jobs with Anadarko out near monahans. I wouldn't mind moving west if that's where the work is, not to mention in the middle of some dang good hunting!

Comment

Working...
                              X