Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for your loss. Sad deal

Comment

Brandon, my heart hurts for you, buddy! I am so sorry.

Comment

Sad news. I knew his dad and family. RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Chapo View Post
          I am friends with a couple of guys that were competing along side him back in his prime. They both say that when he was on top of his game and not on drugs that he was very tough to beat. Sorry for the loss of your friend
          Back in his prime he was amazing. I rodeoed with him and never saw someone hit a horse like him

Comment

Sorry to hear, prayers for all!

Comment

Sorry for your loss.

Comment

RIP, sorry for your loss. Very sad part of life

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry for your loss. Dope can mess up some good ones!

Comment

Sorry for the loss of your friend. Drugs are a bad deal all around no matter what they are. My niece was on method when her little boy was born. He has some problems but bein worked through. She spent some time in the pen and missed his first 3 years of age. She's out and gettin life straightneed out. She don't have a choice. Told her if she ever does anything like that again don't worry about God or the devil, she's gonna have to deal with me and she don't want that. Prayers up for all

Comment

Was friends with Chris when we were both in school in Mansfield. Went to school with him until he moved to Arlington. We started out riding steers at Cow Bell indoor rodeo in Mansfield. I remembee one night chasing his dads heifers around the pasture so much that they broke through the fence and all ended up running up and down the road in front of there house and dang near to Hwy 287. Lol. We also use to get our butts in trouble for jumping down the laundry chute in there house. Chris did in fact have his demons like we all do in some form or fashion but he was good people and would help anybody. May you rest in peace brother.

Comment

Sorry to hear it. May he rest in peace.

Comment

I've never heard of Chris until now I watched the video seems like a very good man that made some bad choices so sorry for the loss of alot people he must have touched..

Comment

Sad deal. Prayers.

Skinny

Comment

Prayers up high!

Comment

Man, that video is powerful. Prayers to you and his family!

Comment

Working...
                                X