Nilgai hunt cost?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nilgai hunt cost?

On average what does a package hunt for a meat bull run?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2000-3500

Comment

3k at ET for a "meat bull" the long bearded one roaming around last year might end up as high as 10k. Anna passed him up at about 90 yards cause she never listens to me He has a freak beard like a horsetail. I was told to let him walk even though I " found him". He will make a very unusual mount if Roland catches him standing still. He has been seen by several hunters and a bidding war has broke out

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
        3k at ET for a "meat bull" the long bearded one roaming around last year might end up as high as 10k. Anna passed him up at about 90 yards cause she never listens to me He has a freak beard like a horsetail. I was told to let him walk even though I " found him". He will make a very unusual mount if Roland catches him standing still. He has been seen by several hunters and a bidding war has broke out

10K [emoji15] must be a nice beard! Lol

Comment

Apply for the public hunts, odds for archery aren't terrible. I was lucky enough to get drawn for the rifle hunt in April. Cost $60.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Nilgai hunt cost?

Originally posted by jbw899 View Post
              Apply for the public hunts, odds for archery aren't terrible. I was lucky enough to get drawn for the rifle hunt in April. Cost $60.

I have had a couple buddies kill some off my place for free and they still end up spending $1500 to $1800 on mount and processing. Now if you process your own and don’t mount it that is different.

On the cheap to hunt a bull on a paid ranch:

$2000 Hunt
              $200 to $400 tip
              $800 to $1000 Mount
              $500 to $800 for processing with a good amount of sausage.

Last edited by Black Ice; 03-22-2018, 10:18 PM.

Comment

If you just want meat go shoot two cows for 2k. If you want a big trophy expect it to run 2500-3000 for the hunt.

Comment

You’re better off shooting a cow it will be cheaper and it will eat the same.

Comment

Working...
                  X