Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by myway View Post
    No drug testing at hire date?
    Most labor intensive jobs only require a strong back and a weak mind.

So in other words (no drug testing)

Comment

Glad you guys got your truck back. You cant save the world but you did right by offering him a prayer............but not a JOB! Move on, lesson learned and thanks for sharing the experience.
      Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
      fify
      LOL.......exactly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
        Glad you guys got your truck back. You cant save the world but you did right by offering him a prayer............but not a JOB! Move on, lesson learned and thanks for sharing the experience.

LOL.......exactly!!!

I honestly couldn’t help but feel sorry for him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Not to mention Dez caught that **** ball..

Comment

You may not be able to prosecute him, but you can dang sure fire him!

Then he would probably file for unemployment benefits and get it.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
              You may not be able to prosecute him, but you can dang sure fire him!

Then he would probably file for unemployment benefits and get it.

Lol he fired himself. And he was only employed 10 hours so no unemployment. Although you are right. If he was eligible for it he probably would get it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post

To drive a company vehicle? If he was just contracted labor I would agree. Think of the liability to the company.
                I knew the answer when I asked but i would have guessed with a company truck they wouldn’t take that chance.
                Either way it sucks.

Comment

To drive a company vehicle? If he was just contracted labor I would agree. Think of the liability to the company.

I knew the answer when I asked but i would have guessed with a company truck they wouldn’t take that chance.

Either way it sucks.

Just for the record I had no part in his hiring process. I also would never hand the keys to a truck over to a new employee without a trusted crew leader with him. Hindsight is 20/20 though. Hopefully the owners son learned a thing of two from this whole mess.

Comment

A flaw in our judicial system

Originally posted by RMW View Post

Strong back yes, not sure what your angle is with the weak mind comment though.

Comment

he needs to be locked up. Another case of no consequences. No wonder nobody stops doing illegal things anymore. This is crap.

Comment

Originally posted by MySRT8U View Post
                        Just for the record I had no part in his hiring process. I also would never hand the keys to a truck over to a new employee without a trusted crew leader with him. Hindsight is 20/20 though. Hopefully the owners son learned a thing of two from this whole mess.

Meant no disrespect bud and I knew it was the son that did the hiring. I just know how strict companies are about a corporate fleets.

Comment

Meant no disrespect bud and I knew it was the son that did the hiring. I just know how strict companies are about a corporate fleets.

No disrespect taken brotha. I know what you mean. Our owner is FAR too trusting at times. When I was running my aunts company we randomly drug tested every driver at least once a quarter.

Comment

No disrespect taken brotha. I know what you mean. Our owner is FAR too trusting at times. When I was running my aunts company we randomly drug tested every driver at least once a quarter.

Comment

DA isn't just an abreviation for district attorney

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                                fify
                                Originally posted by MySRT8U View Post
                                I honestly couldn’t help but feel sorry for him

Shows you are decent man.......we could use more of your caliber in this journey of life!

Comment

Working...
                                X