fwood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fwood

Anybody seen Fred? I haven’t seen him post in awhile. Also haven’t seen him at any shoots. Normally see him at all TBOT shoots.

Come to think of it, I have not seen or heard from Fred in a while either. I’ll check in on him and see what’s going on.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Just got word from Fred! He’s ok, but has not been able to shoot a bow for about 6 months due to shoulder problems. Looks like surgery might be in his future! Hope he gets it all sorted out and can come shoot with us again sooner than later!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Thanks Bisch. Glad he’s ok. Sucks he can’t shoot

Comment

Yep. Shoulder issues never heal quickly.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry for not posting more but I'm still alive and kickin'. I've had shoulder issues for the last 2 years and decided to take a break to see if it would help. It hasn't helped and I never thought shooting archery was the reason for the injury.
            I'm really missing shooting the bow and seeing everyone at the shoots. Still a member of Hill Country and TBOT and I still check in here and read of everyone's adventures but haven't posted in a while.
            Thanks for thinking of me Ken. I plan to go to some shoots even if it's just to walk the course and mix and mingle. My wife has been trying to get me to try to shoot a little bit if I can and maybe it's time I try it again. Baby steps with light weight.
            I'm not done yet though.

Comment

Hurry back Fred!!!!!

Bisch

Comment

Working...
              X