Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I’m running for JP Precinct 5 in Liberty County!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GatorBait View Post
    Good luck Tim! I don't live out there anymore, but I am sure the guy buying my house on 105 wouldn't mind if you posted a sign up. I will contact him if you want.
    Been wondering about you, when did you sell?

Comment

Made several neighborhoods Saturday placing our door hangers on houses. It was a great day, had a lot of responses from texts and social media from folks that got our literature.
      Candidate forum tonight in Cleveland at the Ciivc Center at 6:30 pm and early voting starts tomorrow. Y'all come out tonight if you can.
      It's getting real now.

Comment

Pullin' for you Tim! Been talkin' about you (some of it good ) to folks around me

Comment

Good luck tonight Tim!

Comment

I’m the first to admit I got rattled and didn’t stay focused on my points Monday night. I did rebut and get back on track in the end. Very happy to see this email today.

Click image for larger version

Name:	D942F66D-0279-4A35-81FD-719FA5819386.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.2 KB
ID:	24531036

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
              Been wondering about you, when did you sell?
              Almost a year now, moved up to Woodville. I still make my rounds down there though, it's my hometown so I can't stay away haha.

Comment

Originally posted by GatorBait View Post
                Almost a year now, moved up to Woodville. I still make my rounds down there though, it's my hometown so I can't stay away haha.
                Woodville is a nice place, been there more than once.

Well it's Saturday and we've got some signs to put up at Curt's and breakfast at the Shade around 7:30. Grandson basketball at 10 and more signs on the south end. We are thankful that folks are supporting our race.

God is good. Had a banner we were using as a tent wall in Cleveland at the Civic Center for early voting and they had us remove it because it wan't a yard sign. At about the same time we got a call from a friend that had been out of country saying he needed a sign on his fence. I obliged and my banner now hangs at the intersection of Rural Shade Church road and Hwy 321 where thousands of vehicles a day pass by it.

Comment

Man I'm sure glad to see that you are payin' 'tention to the things that are important while campaignin' to be "Da Man"... Tell yore grandson good luck this mornin' and shoot straight... nuthin' but net!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                    Man I'm sure glad to see that you are payin' 'tention to the things that are important while campaignin' to be "Da Man"... Tell yore grandson good luck this mornin' and shoot straight... nuthin' but net!!
                    They ended up 2nd place, it was fun watching them play.

Comment

Back at it, tent is set up and ready for today.

Comment

Hope-n the best for ya Tim . I went to exercise my right this evening. But didn't see your name on my ballot. Or I woulda voted for ya.

Comment

Early voting is in the box, Tuesday is going to be a great day. We’re ready!

Comment

I'm feelin' good about your chances Tim! I think you'd be good for Liberty County.

Comment

I would vote 6 or 4 times for you, Timbo, if I could!

Good luck!

Comment

Good luck tomorrow!!

Comment

Working...
                                X