No announcement yet.

My new Grayson Co property!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on a Great looking place! Nothing like owning your own place. As far as a budget, you will never have any money now. Lol! Just keep going forward! At least every time you add something it looks better! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
      Awesome stuff, Sean! Great looking cabin. You going to finish the inside or is it already finished out?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Hey Brandon, plan is full finish out by me.

Walls - T&G pine stained
      Ceilings and skirt - rustic barn tin
      AC and stuff too.

Will start next week on interior walls.

Comment

Choot em Clint!

Awesome progress there bud!

Comment

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
          Choot em Clint!

Awesome progress there bud!

Thanks Dan!

Make ya deal, once Im done we can stay there and you put us on some Texoma ducks?

Comment

Originally posted by Chief Big Toe View Post
            I am more then willing to help you with your Hog problem,
            I think tey have moved on for now.

I do want some help with yotes. So anyone that wants to help hit me up.

Comment

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
              Hey Brandon, plan is full finish out by me.

Walls - T&G pine stained
              Ceilings and skirt - rustic barn tin
              AC and stuff too.

Will start next week on interior walls.
              Awesome! Looking forward to the progress! What kind of AC are you going to do? Mini split? Window units?

Comment

Thanks Dan!

Make ya deal, once Im done we can stay there and you put us on some Texoma ducks?
                Ah yeah, Dan! Set him up in our blind! I'll bring the pup and we can slay some ducks!

Comment

Gates and fence in the works!

Today the wife asked how the budget was looking..lol what budget I siad.

Well she smiled and went shopping....crap
                  Have you named the place yet? I'm still working on a name for our place. We set a year time limit to get to know the place and come up with the name and are running out before we have to make a decision!

Comment

If you get a chance to do any coyote hunting, keep an eye out for wild dogs and put em down. I've seen three hounds running the creeks out there but always when I'm weaponless. I've never seen them chasing deer, but I have gotten trail cam pics of dogs only minutes after deer pics. And I've heard them making the rounds at night like they were after something for sure.

Comment

Drove by today and saw those guys welding it up! Does your piece include the creek bottom to the North of your entry?

Comment

Thanks Dan!

Sounds good to me!

I think tey have moved on for now.

I do want some help with yotes. So anyone that wants to help hit me up.
                        Have AR and Foxpro, will travel. My suppressor should be out of jail in a few more months and possibly will have thermal by then too.

Ah yeah, Dan! Set him up in our blind! I'll bring the pup and we can slay some ducks!

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                          Have you named the place yet? I'm still working on a name for our place. We set a year time limit to get to know the place and come up with the name and are running out before we have to make a decision!

Yes sir

RED BRANCH

the red branch creek runs through it.

Made it universal for resale puposes too.

Comment

Originally posted by 1RutNBuc View Post
                            Drove by today and saw those guys welding it up! Does your piece include the creek bottom to the North of your entry?
                            No its about 100 yarss out but turns South and runs right through my place.

Comment

Awesome! Looking forward to the progress! What kind of AC are you going to do? Mini split? Window units?
                              PTAC hotel type unit is the plan.

Comment

Made it up today to see fence and tractor therapy. I had a lot day time activity this week on cameras. This is first time I have this guy on cam.

Today I fixed the road to camp and in a few days I will drop base.

Alos mowed (chopped) about 1 acre and disc 3/4 or so. I sure can tear a brush hog up quick. That thing will never sound same lol. Shear pins anyone?

You know I will never share the BC pics...
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X