Pressure washer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pressure washer

Looking for suggestions on a pressure washer for around $400. Would prefer it have a Honda engine and around 3,000 psi

Northern tool possibly?

Comment

I have a 2800 psi Generac I've been very happy with and it's under $400.

Comment

I bought one several months ago at Sam's. It was a little over $400 , if I recall. And has a Honda motor.

Comment

Lowe’s just ran a clearance on these. Picked up a Troybuilt 3100psi 2.7gpm with Honda Motor for 179. You may get lucky and still find one. Check your zip code for stock.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Anyone try the northern tool brand? Powerhouse?
              They have one for $299. 3,100 psi, 2.5 gpm

Comment

Just throwing this suggestion in there: Recently bought a Ryobi electric 2,000psi from Home Depot for only $199. It does everything I need and more.

Comment

What ever you get buy a 15" surface washer.....thing comes in handy

Comment

I'm a dealer on pressure washing equipment. Lone Star Pressure Equipment out of San Antonio & Midland. Most of our stuff if going to be more than that but with a pressure washer, GPM is actually the more important number vs a high PSI.

Comment

Originally posted by Bulldawg87 View Post
                      I'm a dealer on pressure washing equipment. Lone Star Pressure Equipment out of San Antonio & Midland. Most of our stuff if going to be more than that but with a pressure washer, GPM is actually the more important number vs a high PSI.
                      What is a good GPM? Would be used around the house, washing driveways porches, and vehicles.

Comment

I have one with a Honda motor but over the years with carb problems etc.., I bought another one. An Electric. Don’t laugh, my gas powered is good and running again but all to often I prefer the electric. Light weight, no fuels or oils, and it’s every bit as good and was half the price. JMO.

Comment

Originally posted by John Paul View Post
                          I have one with a Honda motor but over the years with carb problems etc.., I bought another one. An Electric. Don’t laugh, my gas powered is good and running again but all to often I prefer the electric. Light weight, no fuels or oils, and it’s every bit as good and was half the price. JMO.
                          +1. For someone who just needs it around the house electric is the way to go in my opinion

Comment

I would try and get at least 3-4 GPM. Ideally if you ever decide to get a surface cleaner for doing your driveway or something like that, rule of thumb is 4" of surface cleaner width per 1 GPM.

So a 16" surface cleaner will be most effective with a 4 GPM pressure washer.
                            Last edited by Bulldawg87; 10-21-2018, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Thanks for all the replies. I have been looking lately and i just can't afford a 3-4 gpm.

I have found a Simpson Brand with a Honda Engine (3,300 psi and 2.5 gpm) and Generac (3,200 psi and 2.7 gpm).
                              Reviews on both are about the same. Alot of good and some bad.
                              Between the 2 which one would you choose?

Comment

Working...
                              X