Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening.
Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Draco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Draco

I have been playing around with your gap aiming method off and on for the last few weeks.

Your explantion with the + sign on the target is great. I have my point on at about 4" under at 20 yds. Every time I tried gapping in the past the point of the arrow was much too low at 20 yds and I had problems.

It has also helped greatly with my target panic.

I still have a ways to go to work things out but it is looking really good at present.

Thank you for your excellent explanation and post.

take care,

Mike.

Dang it, Mike! You go telling him how great he is is going to make his head even BIGGER!!!!!

Those of us that live close to him will not be able to take that!

Hi, Bob!

Bisch

Comment

I'm glad it's working for you Mike but it's not my system so to speak. Way back there I knew several people that shot using this method and they were all very good shots. David Smith was probably the best.

One thing you don't want to do is hold too long trying to be too accurate. You will need to shoot too light a bow to do that. You know, kind of like Bisch has to do. I get on and let it go. It has allowed me to stay with a heavier bow even though I'm almost as old as Bisch is.

Bisch is a very good shot though, almost as good as he is at welding.
      Last edited by Draco; 03-02-2014, 09:40 AM.

Comment

I'm pretty sure in a little better at archery than I am at welding! But judging from how I have been shooting lately, I'm not completely sure!

My welds don't look pretty, but they hold!

Bisch

Comment

Working...
        X