No announcement yet.

Indian artifact excavation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You must be at a stone age walmart where all manner of stone blades were manufactured and later distributed. The logistic tribes of the past.

AMAZING!

Comment

Man if those heads could talk!

Just think about what game these took for their maker! Heck how many of them may have even taken out a rival tribe member!

If only stones could talk!

Comment

Awesome!!!!

Comment

Just spent who knows how long going through each page. This is by far the most fascinating thread I've read on any of the boards I frequent. Freaking incredible you've documented this for us here the whole way. Can't tell you how much I've enjoyed this thread. Looking forward to continuing to follow this.

Comment

Originally posted by CW2011 View Post
            Just spent who knows how long going through each page. This is by far the most fascinating thread I've read on any of the boards I frequent. Freaking incredible you've documented this for us here the whole way. Can't tell you how much I've enjoyed this thread. Looking forward to continuing to follow this.
            Another addict! Thanks for following along.

Comment

Glad to see you digging Steve! I agree wells on the heartbreaker. Your dig has thrown some awsome wells! Is the small paleo piece an allen or plainview? Im ready to see another angostura like that SMOKER you found last year!

Comment

do you have any pics of the hole you've dug so far??

Comment

Thank you for taking time to post and share, and for allowing us to be a part of it!

Comment

Great to see when there is an update, nice finds

Comment

Originally posted by Copper87 View Post
                      do you have any pics of the hole you've dug so far??
                      There are some pics of the hole back in the thread. I am back filling as i go so my hole always stays the same size. I know there is a ton of post on here but if you get bored one day you should read through it. Lots of good questions asked and information.

Comment

Originally posted by COPPERHEAD View Post
                        Glad to see you digging Steve! I agree wells on the heartbreaker. Your dig has thrown some awsome wells! Is the small paleo piece an allen or plainview? Im ready to see another angostura like that SMOKER you found last year!
                        Im going with Plainview because the site has turned out several and the grinding goes high. Doesnt have to be Plainview though.

Comment

Man, those indians loved that petrified rock didn't they? Bet that stuff is really hard to work.
                          Thanks again

Comment

Another nice dig!

Comment

This thread just keeps getting better.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                                This thread just keeps getting better.

Rwc
                                Just wait till tomorrow. Im about to really get into a hotspot. I hope to get in ten hours of sifting. If nothing breaks down, I should have something to show yall!

Comment

Working...
                                X