Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mathews Triax

Tell me about your Triax.

Well my son just picked his up tonight. He called and said he loves it. I won't get to shoot it,he shoots backwards. I mean lefty. Said its extremely quiet and a lot faster than his Drenelin.

Comment

One of the top 3 or 4 bows of 2018. I shot all the flagship models as they became available. The Triax, the Elite Ritual, and the Evolve cam PSE's were then ones that really left me wanting them. It would be hard to rank them 1-3 because they are all that good. I really enjoyed shooting the Ritual, though it is the slowest of the 3. Didn't care too much for the Hoyt or Prime 2018 models.

The Triax doesn't feel like the tiny bow it really is. Nice draw, very quite, vibe free at the shot. I'd buy one.

Now if you want to try a "sleeper" that won't break the bank, shoot the PSE Ferocity. I thought it felt very similar to the Triax at 1/2 the price tag. it's one of those budget friendly bows that packs a pretty tall wow factor.
      Last edited by cuttingedge; 06-07-2018, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Thanks for your responses. I went to the local pro shop and shot one, very nice.

Comment

Working...
        X