Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Putin accused of ordering influence of election!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LWC View Post
    Bill, I understand that limited evidence has been released and I don't have a link for you. I guess my problem is that there are some fingers that point to Russia in this. But since "our" candidate won, we shouldn't look into this any further. That attitude can lead to some scary situations. If there was any evidence that Russia helped Hillary get elected, I would **** sure want it investigated. Trump won and I feel the same way.
    Why just Russia, because Trump has shaken Putin's hand? I'm sure the Clinton's have a lot of enemies that would love the opportunity to ruin her opportunity to be president. If anyone impacted the election, no mater the party, I agree that it should be investigated. I'm not a Trumpster but he's the leader of the party now and I will support him.

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
    Russia didn't help Trump get elected. That's the point. Hillary got Trump elected, plain and simple.
    You got it right

Comment

Originally posted by sharkhunter View Post
      Exactly, if Putin helped exposed information that helped American voters make an informed decision then I would like to buy that man a brewski ! The fact trump won with the midia against him is really a miracle. If anything Russia helped level the playing field.
      whoever did the hacking of the e-mails pretty much just did the job the mainstream media refused to do; report any dirt on Clinton.

Comment

I understand the surveillance and intelligence 'game', I've met people with no last names, companies with another company's name outside their door, and a few who I swear would not cast a reflection in a mirror or create a shadow!

My point is, if the knucklehead in chief says we have proof and he'll show it to the American people- then put your cards down on the table!

Who did it? How about the DNC staffer who was found in DC with a bullet in his head, phone, keys and wallet w/ cash in his pockets and it's being called a robbery?

μολν λαβ

Comment

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
          I understand the surveillance and intelligence 'game', I've met people with no last names, companies with another company's name outside their door, and a few who I swear would not cast a reflection in a mirror or create a shadow!

My point is, if the knucklehead in chief says we have proof and he'll show it to the American people- then put your cards down on the table!

Who did it? How about the DNC staffer who was found in DC with a bullet in his head, phone, keys and wallet w/ cash in his pockets and it's being called a robbery?

μολν λαβ
          You may be on to something here. Maybe Putin was jealous of the Clintons body count.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
            You're not making any sense (at least to me).

If Russia or anyone uncovered that "our" person was a con man or something else bad we would probably say..Oh well. See that's the difference between libs and conservatives. Libs are blinded 100%, conservatives usually admit faults of their candidates.
            I guess you have to think outside your own personal interests for my point to make sense. I think it would be best for our country and future elections for foreign powers to not have some sort of secret influence. Put parties aside. Can we not all agree on that?

Now go look back through the thread and look at all the excuses of it happens all the time, always happened, I don't care as long as she lost, did they rig the ballot box, what they said was true, media tries to rig it etc... If all we are going to do is make excuses for this type of behavior because it helped our guy....we are in a sad state.

The hacking and influencing concerns me less than my conservative brothers making excuses and already closing a blind eye to possible bad actors trying to cause our country harm.

Comment

Putin accused of ordering influence of election!

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
              The agents aren't. Koolaid tastes good man. It ain't bad to drink it, but ya gotta know how much to drink.

Did you see a single agent testify. No that's right you didn't. I used to be a federal agent. Believe me you are drinking the kool aide bud. Obama flavored.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I guess you have to think outside your own personal interests for my point to make sense. I think it would be best for our country and future elections for foreign powers to not have some sort of secret influence. Put parties aside. Can we not all agree on that?

Now go look back through the thread and look at all the excuses of it happens all the time, always happened, I don't care as long as she lost, did they rig the ballot box, what they said was true, media tries to rig it etc... If all we are going to do is make excuses for this type of behavior because it helped our guy....we are in a sad state.

The hacking and influencing concerns me less than my conservative brothers making excuses and already closing a blind eye to possible bad actors trying to cause our country harm.
                The Democrats are the only ones making excuses. Clintons corruption was the only influence needed for the American people.

Comment

Just something else he said he would do that he isnt keeping his word on.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                    The Democrats are the only ones making excuses. Clintons corruption was the only influence needed for the American people.
                    Figured you were still coming up with your top 3 reasons why we should be more concerned with her particular emails.... than Russia. Don't get too far ahead of the class. One step at a time

Comment

Figured you were still coming up with your top 3 reasons why we should be more concerned with her particular emails.... than Russia. Don't get too far ahead of the class. One step at a time
                      It's not working brother. Give it up. The people have spoken, and Russia didn't hack the voting machines. George Soros may have, but it didn't work.

Comment

You said it not me. Now either tell us why or go spout off some knowledge that you can't back up on another thread

Comment

You said it not me. Now either tell us why or go spout off some knowledge that you can't back up on another thread
                          What's the matter? You butt hurt? Prove Russia elected Trump, or STFU!

By the way, you can look up my post about Trump. I'm not a fan.

Comment

I never said Russia elected Trump. You did say the emails are more concerning than how they came to light. Tell me why. I'm open to being concerned about the wrong issue. Just back up your statement so we can all decide.

Comment

Read post #63.

Comment

Funny as heck that anyone in Washington would be up in arms over another country trying to influence the process of our government. I mean dang, it's not we've ever done anything like that in other countries. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X