New Camera got some use....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Camera got some use....

I finally took the leap and bought my first DSLR..... It is definitely a learning experience and I have a long way to go but I have managed a few decent shots. I was at the lease building some feed pens this week and took a break Thursday morning and went for a drive down the FM road my lease is on and got some great opportunities for some photo's... Not sure I did the scene's any justice or not though!!!!! Enjoy and share some wisdom as to what I could have done different to make these come out better!!!

Great shots..

I do feel sorry for that nice axis buck though. All them dang nagging women around him has got to be rough.

Comment

North fork of the Guadalupe beyond Hunt Texas!

I know this region very well and thanks for the ride!

Comment

Great pics!

Comment

Randy,

Normally there are some good axis on that highway, for the three days I was there that was the only axis buck I saw on the road.... I did see two really good bucks on the lease but didn't have the camera in the truck with me.... Go figure!!!

Rob,

I knew you would know exactly where those were taken, one of these days maybe we could meet up and you could school me on this photography thing

Comment

Excellent shots!

Comment

nice lookin axis

Comment

Good looking stuff. I really like the one looking up stream though, nice.

Comment

great looking pics!

Comment

Nice ones Bud! Learn to shoot manual all the way, will make the rest easIER.

Comment

very nice pics

Comment

Great pics!!

Comment

Great shots, my cousin runs the Hunt store her name Tanya and my uncle has the shop on the corner Tomlin builder and construction. There are alot of Axis up and down that road he lives just across the street from MO Ranch.

Comment

good shots!

Comment

great pics.

Comment

Working...
                              X