Planting with rain in the future????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yesterday I bought EB Rye, Austrian peas, Crimson clover, and Trophy radishes. I mowed the spot I want to plant on 8/29 and sprayed Gly on 9/6 with the intention of discing tomorrow or Friday. I bought pelletized lime and fertilizer yesterday also. Rain forecast for today and Wednesday of next week and I will be leaving on Monday for a week can put all of it "including the lime and fertilizer" out this weekend and wait for the rain or wait to put the seed out for a later date??

I usually plant later this month, even early next month. Rain chances will be better and it usually won't be as hot. Doesn't take too many high 90 degree days to kill off your winter plots. Especially if they miss rains

Comment

Gonna try to get the discing and fertilizer done in the next two days and put off the planting until I get back next weekend
      Last edited by nathank; 09-10-2015, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Well ended up working on the four wheeler both days I took off so got nothing done. Think it will be ok thought the weather looks better to plant this weekend any way better chances for rain.!!

Comment

Working...
        X