Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm out. More fun doing other stuff.

Comment

I'm still out. Tired to listening to the overpaid drama babies. Didn't watch a single game last year for the first time ever. Turns out I didn't miss it much.

Comment

I won't watch it again this season. I realized I didn't miss it much last year and was much more productive on the weekends.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
          I probably won't watch it again this season. I realized I didn't miss it as much as I thought I would
          x2

Comment

they had their to fix the problem and waited to long..........I will stick to college ball since it is much better football to begin with........

Comment

High school, college yes, nfl not, like others did not miss it after I turned it off. Once bowseason starts hopefully will be in the woods

Comment

Originally posted by kruppa24 View Post
                Yeah what is their policy? Im out.
                Players have to stand for the Anthem or stay in the locker room now. But it is being appealed by the players association I believe.

Comment

They are dead to me

Comment

I wonder how much that "fine" is? I bet its some slap on the wrist like $5.

Comment

I don't watch football and therefore didn't boycott last season, but it sure seems like folks these days are just looking to get their feathers ruffled. Amazing the power we can let others have over us at times.

Comment

As I have stated before, I didn't watch last season and I will not ever watch again unless Goodell and Jerry swing by the house and explain themselves.

I agree with the protesting players that there is injustice in this world. I do not agree with the player's method of protest or the NFL not stopping it.

You do not have freedom of speech at work. Protest on your own time.

Why would you allow your employees to offend your customers.

I guess this opinion makes me a bitter, gun clinging old white racist.

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
                          I don't watch football and therefore didn't boycott last season, but it sure seems like folks these days are just looking to get their feathers ruffled. Amazing the power we can let others have over us at times.
                          It amazes me that some people are so weak that the betray their principals.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                            We have made a decision to not watch again for yet another season. Curious to see what groups will be receiving the $100million dollars the NFL will be donating to combat injustice.
                            Probably these:
                            BLM
                            Antifa
                            SPLC
                            Nation of Islam
                            NAACP
                            DNC
                            SWP

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
                              It amazes me that some people are so weak that the betray their principals.
                              You must be new to this planet.

Comment

The day i can hear espn and its actualy 95% about sports, I'll consider it. I'm already turned off of the nfl this year just from how annoying it is to have politics in my sports, much less that's its bothering me cause its just on at the gym while i lift.

Comment

Working...
                                X