X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No announcement yet?

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Comment

We'll know in a few minutes. I hope whoever is nominated is ready for the most vicious personal attacks they have ever had to endure in their life. You know the nutjob liberals already have their talking points ready.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
        She is already being attacked because of her faith and even being said to be in a cult. Their hypocrisy knows no bounds.
        I am hoping for her but sounds like it is not to be. Only 46 and clerked for Justice Scalia.

Whatever, get votes from Democrat Senators and then beat them in November!

If anyone is watching, who is seated on Sen. Grassley’s right hand side?

Comment

I can hear the liberal heads popping like fireworks already.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Kavanaugh!!

Comment

Trump to announce his USSC nominee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow, and I mean just wow. Google Kavanaugh and already they have crap lined up saying how bad of a person he is. First google line said he ruled against a young undocumented womans right to an abortion.

Liberals belong in Hades.

Comment

Strong Pick!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                    Wow, and I mean just wow. Google Kavanaugh and already they have crap lined up saying how bad of a person he is. First google line said he ruled against a young undocumented womans right to an abortion.

Liberals belong in Hades.
                    Now you wouldn't expect anything less from that band of idiots would you???

Comment

Wife is from West Texas.

Maybe Barrett is next up if there is another vacancy.

Comment

I remember how the never Trump'ers said Trump was really a closet liberal and not to vote for him. Two conservative nominations appointed by Trump, awesomeness. "A judge must interpermt the law, not make the law.

I think Sotomayor will be the next one to be replaced. She was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes when she was 11 and is now already past her life expectancy.

Comment

Great pick!!

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                            Wife is from West Texas.

Maybe Barrett is next up if there is another vacancy.

And a Longhorn. [emoji869]

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                              And a Longhorn. [emoji869]
                              Nobody’s perfect

Comment

Solid choice! I have followed his career on the DC court of appeals and read a few of his opinions. He is a no nonsense originalist. He will get dogpiled and about abortion because he is catholic. The only abortion ruling he commented on that I know of was in a dissenting opinion where he argued that the majority had created - out of thin air - a right for an illegal immigrant to get a government funded abortion

Comment

Working...
                                X