No announcement yet.

Bow blinds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the same thought on the Battle Box, being flimsy, but I can't knock it since I don't own one. First impression...

Comment

Originally posted by low_tec View Post
      I wonder why
      Funny YOU mentioned that on this thread because I didn't

IMO the Krivoman and Maverick are not even in the same league. The Krivoman is a much higher quality blind. With that high quality, there is also a higher price compared to Maverick. If you have $1,200 to spend get a Krivoman. If you want the best blind for the least amount of money that will last for many years to come then get a Maverick.

Comment

I have a Maverick. Will order a Krivoman in a few days.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
          I have a Maverick. Will order a Krivoman in a few days.

Check with Mitch. He posted the other day that he was overstocked and has extra 3 and 4 windows in stock.

Comment

The absolute best investment I've made in bow hunting is my Krivoman blind ! Add shoot through netting and you may as well be invisible.

Comment

I did. We are ordering with deluxe windows and doors.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                I did. We are ordering with deluxe windows and doors.

Good move. I just bought 2 of the deluxe 4 window myself.

Comment

I have a Boss. It is incredible!!! Lifetime warranty and no problems at all in the years I have had it. They can customize how you want and they are water and bug proof. They are pricey but well-made.

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
                    Good move. I just bought 2 of the deluxe 4 window myself.
                    The deluxe is bad to the bone. That thing is air tight.

Comment

I built one years back. Not hard and you can make it like “you” like.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                        Well the OP’s question was best bow blind “for the $” and AC is giving his opinion. And he is spot on IMO.

First, Mitch is a great guy and there’s no doubt his blind is better quality in terms of the windows and door. Lord knows I love the Deerview windows but that wasn’t enough to justify the $400+ difference in overall cost IMO.

Several of the guys on our lease just bought 13 of the Mavericks on a group buy. Don’t get me wrong...we got a heck of a deal on them. In terms of “overall value”, I expect my Maverick to last the 20 years of it’s warranty. Heck, I won’t be around to need it any longer than that. [emoji23]

I also like the 2 piece design of the Maverick better for ease of transporting in the event you need to relocate it.
                        And....did I say they travel well? [emoji106]
                        I keep hearing this argument that mine are 400 more than mavericks. Just went to the web page. There cheapest 6ft blind with clear glass and reg door handle is $849.00 There most expensive is $1049 with lockable door.

My least expensive blind is $900 and it has a lockable door. My Most expensive with standard windows and a vent is $1160.

So I am trying to find the 400 dollars difference. Now lets also take into consideration that when you get a maverick you need to fully assemble it. Which is at least 2 hour deal if you have never done this before.

Mine are 100% fully assembled and complete and ready to hunt when you push it off the trailer.

Last thing about transport, My blind fits in any truck. 2 will not fit in truck but 1 will. I put 6 on a 20 foot trailer so they haul pretty easy.

So once you factor in all those variables, and the fact that my blinds are about 10xs more rigid not seeing the big savings on the maverick.

Not trying to start a monster debate, just not seeing the money difference everyone mentions.

to the poster, good luck in your choice. I have them in stock and would love to help you out. thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
                          I keep hearing this argument that mine are 400 more than mavericks. Just went to the web page. There cheapest 6ft blind with clear glass and reg door handle is $849.00 There most expensive is $1049 with lockable door.

My least expensive blind is $900 and it has a lockable door. My Most expensive with standard windows and a vent is $1160.

So I am trying to find the 400 dollars difference. Now lets also take into consideration that when you get a maverick you need to fully assemble it. Which is at least 2 hour deal if you have never done this before.

Mine are 100% fully assembled and complete and ready to hunt when you push it off the trailer.

Last thing about transport, My blind fits in any truck. 2 will not fit in truck but 1 will. I put 6 on a 20 foot trailer so they haul pretty easy.

So once you factor in all those variables, and the fact that my blinds are about 10xs more rigid not seeing the big savings on the maverick.

Not trying to start a monster debate, just not seeing the money difference everyone mentions.

to the poster, good luck in your choice. I have them in stock and would love to help you out. thanks.
                          Again, Mitch, I wasn’t trying to discredit your blind at all...it is better quality than a Maverick that’s for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                            Again, Mitch, I wasn’t trying to discredit your blind at all...it is better quality than a Maverick that’s for sure.

I know you were not. No harm buddy. we are good. I have just heard that from several people and just copied your post.

Comment

Very interested in the new deluxe window and doors you are putting in yours Mitch, do you have any pictures with the deluxe?

Comment

Thanks everyone for the suggestions. Im looking at buying 2-4 in the near future so I will be doing my research.

Comment

Working...
                                X