Martin STS???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Martin STS???

I have a 2010 Martin Cheetah and am questioning whether a string stop will be beneficial. All I have now is 2 monkey tails and a stabilizer. I'm not trying to make the bow quiter per say but more the vibration and shock. Will a STS improve accuracy? Or any other benefits?

A string stop is a must. It will make a bow more comfortable to shoot as far as dampening vibration. I think it will help with accuracy just cuz it will be a lot more fun to shoot if there is no vibration on the shot. But yes it will help in all areas having one IMO.

Comment

I have shot Martin for years and I still have one of the Cheetahs. I shot pro staff for them up until 2 years ago. Yes to your question, I have one on all my bows and its a must. Good luck.

Comment

Agreed with the above. I have 2009 Cheetah and with STS, there is a significant improvement to dampening.

Comment

Just an update. I got the STS in the mail the other day and put it on. WOW is all I can say. I have noticed a significant decrease in the shock after the shot. My follow through after the shot is better - I still have the sight over the target. I don't drop the bow in my hand, maybe I should I don't know. The crack I would say is more sudden and less pronounced. Just some feedback for yall.

Comment

Working...
          X