Rebel T3i help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rebel T3i help

Hey pixel guys and gals, I am pretty new to this so I thought I would see what advice I can get here. I have a Cannon Rebel T3i, I got it a few years ago for a big trip I was taking and wanted a decent camera. Long story short I just found out that it shoots amazing video. Can anyone school me on more than just basic video? Like will it auto focus in video mode, cool ways to edit the video, adding comments,sound trac or any other cool things you have found out it will do.

Thanks in advance

It will not do following focus where your subject stays in focus while it moves closer or further away from you. It will autofocus but you have to trigger that as the camera won't do it on it's own. When you're using autofocus while shooting video, the camera makes adjustments that you will hear in the audio and see in the footage. It's not easy.

As far as editing goes, that's all about the software on the pc.

Comment

Thanks Casey

Comment

I am just learning this too. I'm going to try to film my hunts with the same camera. I took it to my sons practice a few days ago. The video is pretty good so far

Comment

Working...
        X