• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
    Are you going for a sika soon?

Prolly not soon enough.

Comment

We had a great time Marty! First class experience; I recommend Big Oak as a "need to experience" type of place. Again, we can't thank you guys enough. We'll be back soon!!

Comment

[ATTACH]740607[/ATTACH]

Comment

[ATTACH]740608[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
            [ATTACH]740607[/ATTACH]

You think Kevin can make that shot?

Comment

You think Kevin can make that shot?

I don't know if he can or not. He hasn't been shooting much lately. He spends to much time on his bike.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                I don't know if he can or not. He hasn't been shooting much lately. He spends to much time on his bike.

Lol! Classic! I might have to have some shirts made for him with that pic on it...

Comment

Lol! Classic! I might have to have some shirts made for him with that pic on it...

Comment

How are the Mosquitos out there Buff? Should I tell everyone to bring therms cells?

Comment

I would definitely bring a thermacell if you are coming to East Texas, can't speak for Buff's place but there are plenty of P&Y skeeters around East Texas

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
                        I like it very well
                        none of the ATT cameras would work here
                        [ATTACH]727183[/ATTACH]
                        That's a pig

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                          I would definitely bring a thermacell if you are coming to East Texas, can't speak for Buff's place but there are plenty of P&Y skeeters around East Texas

I live in southeast Texas and hunt south east Texas. The majority of the time, I carry 2 thermacells with me. However, since our torrential flood, I have literally not seen a single mosquito on our place. I hate to even say that . I am honestly in disbelief because I thought all of the flooding would make them horrible.

With that said, I have not hunted north east Texas. So I'm not sure on the mosquito situation on his place. If I had to guess, they are thick, but they could be having a year like us so far with zero Mosquitos.

Comment

How are the Mosquitos out there Buff? Should I tell everyone to bring therms cells?
                            They are not bad right now.
                            It has not rained in 2 months but they could get bad if we ever get any rain.
                            I would bring mine
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.1 KB
ID:	24403168

Comment

I'm in North East Texas a good bit, and have had plenty of the P&Y Mosquito's before and after the flood.

Comment

Thx guys! I will be bringing 2 .

Comment

Working...
                                X