This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fishcat91 View Post
    Seen she has not been active on the forum since 2015 and was only active for a short stent after she created an account. Did anybody know her personally? Everything just seems kind of random after looking into it a bit.
    Some of her history/posts have been deleted. She disappeared off the GS after the 300 yd shot at a hog that was attacking her friend one night, and then she was jumped by someone and she pulled her gun but couldn't shoot. She did come back and make a couple of posts recently, but I guess those were deleted too.

Comment

Sad deal...but I can tell you all this, this site has way more good than bad.

There are folks on here I would give the keys to my house if I was outta town and I have never even met them. Charlie and Brandon are 2 of them.

This little hill can never shed a shadow on the good I have seen the TBH family pour out in love.

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
        Wrong person. A few were trying to get a recipe from her a couple of weeks before this happened.

- I don’t chase dreams, I HUNT goals
        Oh ok. I just searched the name and that's the only Texas Tornado that popped up.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Unfortunately that happens around here a lot when other folks BS meters peg. It is what it is I guess.
          It is what it is...I saw the post about chew not locating her at the hospital & Jeff saying she posted on Facebook & kinda had a head scratching moment.

Just hope the deviant actions do not cause members to become cold...like stated, we saw the best of tbh & do not want to see this solid core of folks be swayed in the future by this deceit.

So bizarre & it always seems karma gets to write the last chapter on these soaps.

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
            big thanks going out to chew! he is a man of vision.

The detective in him will not retire. I took note of his post regarding his visit to the hospital, and the perp not listed as a patient. I’m sure he was trying to let the TBH crew know that something didn’t pass the “smell test.”

Mr Sid

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
              Sad deal...but I can tell you all this, this site has way more good than bad.

There are folks on here I would give the keys to my house if I was outta town and I have never even met them. Charlie and Brandon are 2 of them.

This little hill can never shed a shadow on the good I have seen the TBH family pour out in love.
              X1000. I have met several members on here and all are outstanding people!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                  Not trying to be smart either, but why don't you come to Bownanza and get to know more folks on here personally? There are some really good folks on this site.
                  I’ve wanted to come for years. However, I worked weekends that it fell for several years. Now I’ve got kids and sports that eat up my weekends.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                    This truly shows what TBH is all about. I spent hours on this thread reading and praying as well as everyone else. This site still amazes me how we all come together! It is terrible that someone would do this. We stepped up like we always do and got taken advantage of. That's ok, God still see's the good hearted people here and what we do! Saltwater Slick you are a prayer warrior! You can pray for me or family anytime!
                    This

Comment

Originally posted by Fishcat91 View Post
                      Seen she has not been active on the forum since 2015 and was only active for a short stent after she created an account. Did anybody know her
                      personally? Everything just seems kind of random after looking into it a bit.
                      Different one. No space between the words.

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                      There are many who smelled something odd but didn’t say anything because if you questioned the story and your hunch was wrong, the consequences were not worth it. The love and the faith that people displayed through this was incredible.

Yep

Comment

Brandon, you certainly remain a hero as far as I'm concerned. I believe we all are to do good things selflessly, and let God sort it out when deceit rears its ugly head. You, and all the prayer warriors that make up this site did what we should have done. Now, it is out of our hands.

Still makes me want to punch a baby though!

Comment

**** I wasted prayer on this lady when I could of been praying for the lady next door with wooden leg!

Comment

Originally posted by EZ-10RANCH View Post
                            Me too. This was a wild ride.

Regardless...I will include my TBH brothers and sisters in my prayers as always.

Skinny

Comment

As best I can tell her account has been banned.

Comment

Wow!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X