Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daniel75 View Post
    Not sure if it’s fallen enough yet.....do you think the new base is around $14K-$15K? My funds finally went through, I can transfer now. I found it interesting that as Bitcoin was falling, Litecoin and ETH both went up about 5%~
    I saw the same thing happening with ETH and LTC.

"Base" is a very speculative idea right now. A few days ago I couldn't even imagine 15K and yet here we are. I'd still like to see it get back to around 10-11K and even saying that is nuts.

Short term I think there's another push coming and if anything, it might happen Saturday-Sunday when they start trading futures on bitcoin.

For now that's just a gut feeling. Or it could be the spicy peppers and onions I had last night.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
      I saw the same thing happening with ETH and LTC.

"Base" is a very speculative idea right now. A few days ago I couldn't even imagine 15K and yet here we are. I'd still like to see it get back to around 10-11K and even saying that is nuts.

Short term I think there's another push coming and if anything, it might happen Saturday-Sunday when they start trading futures on bitcoin.

For now that's just a gut feeling. Or it could be the spicy peppers and onions I had last night.
      I am freaking lost on moving this money around. Any links on YouTube that would be helpful?

Comment

patiently waiting for the correction so I can make my move.

Comment

Is there a way to set it up on coinbase to where you can sell automatically if it reaches a certain price?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by EastTx View Post
            Is there a way to set it up on coinbase to where you can sell automatically if it reaches a certain price?

No but I wish!

Comment

I don't think you can on Coinbase but on GDAX you can.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel75 View Post
                I am freaking lost on moving this money around. Any links on YouTube that would be helpful?
                This guy has some pretty informative vids...

I'm an average dude with a background in Enterprise tech, who loves talking about cryptocurrency and blockchain. Whether it's Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin or any of the billion altcoins, I'm here to talk with you about them. Join me in my crypto journey and learn with me as I go.
                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                  This guy has some pretty informative vids...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt_...0BCCgi0Yc-Wh3Q
                  I've been listening to this guy too. Pretty straight forward.

Comment

Think you can on Gdax

Comment

coinbase was definitely a disappointment yesterday.

Can i move the money and keep the percentage/price I have right now on another app?

Comment

I am having trouble setting up the gdax account. I have uploaded a picture of my DL, but it also wants to use my phone to take a picture of me. But it won’t let my camera work, I just get a black screen. I’ve “allowed” access to my camera, but still having issues. Anyone else had this problem?

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                          I am having trouble setting up the gdax account. I have uploaded a picture of my DL, but it also wants to use my phone to take a picture of me. But it won’t let my camera work, I just get a black screen. I’ve “allowed” access to my camera, but still having issues. Anyone else had this problem?
                          same here. cannot finish the verification process on gdax or coinbase.

Comment

Mine wouldn't work using IE browser, so I downloaded Chrome and it worked for me.
                            My Flickr Photos

Comment

I the same problem initially and sent them an email. They sent me a different link to use for verification.

Comment

I was expecting LTC and ETH to make a drop due to people shifting funds to BTC, so I did the same. And right on cue LTC is making a run, up over 22% so far this morning.
                                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Working...
                                X