price on hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

price on hunt

How much should a axis bow hunt cost. Me and a friend would be interested in a hunt if the price is right

Look at Baker3 sir.

Comment

About $1,500 + for bucks and $400+ for does

Comment

I’m not a Baker 3 fan, but they do run some hunts with 40 or so people that is unguided for a very reasonable price. Not many axis are killed. The first year I went 2 axis does and one buck was killed and I shot all 3.

For an axis doe hunt $500 is fair, you can find cheaper but I’d be weary. Axis buck the price range is $1,800 and up. If you want a 30+in axis you will most likely be around $2,220-$2,500.

Comment

T4 exotics in Brownwood is a site sponsor, J Bar J ranch in Clarendon(JJ Matt)

Comment

My axis are $3500. Price includes all meals, nice lodging, game care, fishing and varmint hunting. Rifle or bow. I’m not the cheapest out there for sure, but I guarantee a quality hunt for a nice animal. If you are trying to stay within a smaller budget there are plenty of places to go that will get you on a good hunt, but I would start with the sponsors on this site for sure.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by J-J Matt View Post
                My axis are $3500. Price includes all meals, nice lodging, game care, fishing and varmint hunting. Rifle or bow. I’m not the cheapest out there for sure, but I guarantee a quality hunt for a nice animal. If you are trying to stay within a smaller budget there are plenty of places to go that will get you on a good hunt, but I would start with the sponsors on this site for sure.
                ^^^^^ This man right here! Based on what I have seen posted, quality of animals, lodging, food and feedback this is $3500 well spent!

Top it off with some fishing and varmints! I've never met J-J Matt but always in awwww when he post game cam pics as well as LDPs. One of these days I hope to contact him on a fallow hunt.

Good luck with your search.

Comment

I killed the one in my profile pic for $1,500. I personally wouldn't pay more than that for one and they really shouldn't be more than that IMO unless they are a stud.

Comment

Working...
                  X