No announcement yet.

Dallas Safari Club - 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be there either Friday or Saturday. Always great to catch up with the outfitters I've hunted with in the past and look for my next adventure.

Comment

My favorite show. Never miss it.

Comment

Won't be able to make it this year. May go to Houston, although it will not nearly as good as Dallas.

Comment

Just booked a hotel downtown. Wife and I will be there Saturday. Will be my first time. Looking forward to it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 44mAG View Post
            For people who have been, how is he parking situation Saturday morning? Is it easy enough to get to and park in the garage under the convention center? Or does it fill up first thing?

We’ve been the last 3 years and the parking garage has filled up quickly all of those years.

Comment

Im in. Booking my 2020 family African Safari this round.

Also plan on dropping a few bucks on the raffle hunts. Wish me luck!

Comment

We will be there for sure Saturday maybe part of Sunday

Comment

I will be there the whole show, helping out at the Quagga safaris booth and 4 Seasons safari NZ booth

Comment

Bump to see who else is planning on going this coming week.

Comment

will be there saturday
                      Last edited by keystone; 01-13-2019, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Look for me at African Arrow Safaris booth. May not be there Friday morning though. Would live to meet everyone!

Comment

Will be there Thursday and Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by Raypo View Post
                            Drinks are on doc after winning the lottery and all.
                            Not sure I won the lottery but I did win big! I should be around the Woodbury booth some on Friday and Saturday. If you come find me I’ll buy you a beer!

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
                              Not sure I won the lottery but I did win big! I should be around the Woodbury booth some on Friday and Saturday. If you come find me I’ll buy you a beer!

I may have to take you up on that!

Comment

Originally posted by 44mAG View Post
                                Just booked a hotel downtown. Wife and I will be there Saturday. Will be my first time. Looking forward to it!!

Last year was our first time, it is an awesome place and it pushed me to book my first African Safari. We went on Sunday. It started closing down earlier than planned, and we didn't get to see it all. This year we will be going Saturday afternoon and probably Sunday morning if we feel we missed alot. Going out Saturday night and making a weekend of it! Yall have fun!!

Comment

Working...
                                X