ISO 20ga shotgun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ISO 20ga shotgun

Looking for cheap 20ga to get my son started shooting anyone got one they are willing to deal with let me know I'm near the san Antonio area thanks

You are certainly going the right direction ,going with a 20 ga instead of a 410. I got Remington 870 express,youth models for my grandsons. They are 11 and 14 and will shoot them for many years.

Comment

Yes definitely 20 he will grow into it many years to come. If I can't find anything in here for him from tbh friends I will definitely look at the 870 express

Comment

I have one, a Winchester pump 20. Will have to get the details about it, but pm me your number and I'll send pics.

Comment

When you get one get some low recoil ammo for him to learn on. My wife does way better with it.

Comment

Originally posted by CityLimitSlayr View Post
            I have one, a Winchester pump 20. Will have to get the details about it, but pm me your number and I'll send pics.
            Pm sent thanks for the first lead would really like to get him his first bird gun here on TBH somthing he will carry with him for a long time

Comment

Originally posted by Texasbeanie View Post
              When you get one get some low recoil ammo for him to learn on. My wife does way better with it.
              Yes deffinetly will give that a shot. What exact shot are y'all shooting. we just came in from shooting rite now with my buddy's 20ga I think he would appreciate the lower recoil lol I can tell by the look on his face after the first few clays

Comment

Originally posted by Hunt life View Post
                Yes deffinetly will give that a shot. What exact shot are y'all shooting. we just came in from shooting rite now with my buddy's 20ga I think he would appreciate the lower recoil lol I can tell by the look on his face after the first few clays
                She's shooting winchester aa low recoil loads. But I think they are not making them anymore per there website not having them on it. I got them at academy

Comment

^ thanks I'll take a look around see what I can find

Comment

Academy had the yildiz o/u on sale for 399...such a great gun and deal...I have one in 12....dove slammer

Comment

Originally posted by NAVY CHIEF View Post
                      Academy had the yildiz o/u on sale for 399...such a great gun and deal...I have one in 12....dove slammer
                      Never shot a yildz will it hold up for the long run?

Comment

Don't know your budget ,but probably too much,but there is a nice Benelli Montefeltro in the classifieds for 750.00 by katy_oilman.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                          Don't know your budget ,but probably too much,but there is a nice Benelli Montefeltro in the classifieds for 750.00 by katy_oilman.
                          Yea seen that. Quality weapons he has there

Comment

On the Yildiz, I've got a 20 I've had for 5 years. I've put several cases through it. Still going strong with only basic maintenance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Don't know anyone who shoots one but if I come across one i would like to see how it shoots

Comment

Working...
                              X