Alligator Draw Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alligator Draw Problem

My brother and I have been putting in for five years at the JD Murphy WMA for the alligator hunts there. This year we finally drew and we ran into a bit of a transportation issue we do not have a jon boat. I live in Corpus Christi and do all my hunting and fishing in kayaks now. I was looking online to see if there was a company in Beaumont or Port Arthur that we could rent a jon boat for two days and did not see any. I was hoping someone could point a couple of jarheads in the right direction?

What's the date?

Comment

September 12th and 13th.

Comment

Our group has a similar issue, we'll be out there 9/18-19...hope we don't have to use my canoe!

Comment

Chip in buy a cheap used jon boat and sail,sell,sale, after the hunt?

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMINREELS View Post
            Chip in buy a cheap used jon boat and sail,sell,sale, after the hunt?

Comment

Ive got a 14' john boat with a 9.9 hp johnson yall are welcome to borrow if you dont find anything else. Im about 30 miles north of Beaumont. It would give me a reason to go crank her up. She's been sitting a while.

Guns have only two enemies: rust and politicians!

Comment

You guys see if they allow it, I've got a full on surface drive mud rig nice boat. I don't mind providing transportation if I can be your driver. I won't be hunting just in for the thrill.

Comment

Working...
                X