Mech Tech strikes again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mech Tech strikes again

I'm having timber cut on my place, so I was down there this morning killing time and decided to trim some limbs around a stand. Got through with that and drove through my creek bottom pea plot. About halway across I looked right and saw hogs everywhere. Some were just hog backs but this little dude was standing in the road so I grabbed the 10mm Mech Tech carbine from the back seat, leaned on the hood and smacked him. Of course they busted like a covey of quail and I shot at another but must have missed him running through the peas. Oh well, at least one that won't breed !
    Attached Files

I'm definitely getting one of those sooner or later.

Comment

Originally posted by Txfire409 View Post
      Yeah! Pretty cool, aren't they

Comment

Originally posted by Txfire409 View Post
        And to think I tried to sell it and nobody wanted it ! They say God takes care of drunks and fools. Well, I ain't drunk, so I guess I know what category I'm in.

I was contemplating a riding-around-the-place gun and here it was under my nose........

Comment

He gone!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
            And to think I tried to sell it and nobody wanted it ! They say God takes care of drunks and fools. Well, I ain't drunk, so I guess I know what category I'm in.

I was contemplating a riding-around-the-place gun and here it was under my nose........
            I must have missed it or I would have taken it off your hands.

Comment

Working...
            X