Stolen truck with dog inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stolen truck with dog inside

Hey TBH... There was a truck stolen from someone in my neighborhood. Normally, I probably wouldn't care as much; trucks are stolen all the time. This is a bit different and really ****** me off.

This truck had a dog inside. They care about the dog and want the dog back. Now I know finding a dog is a needle in a hay stack, but the trucks rims are a bit unique, so maybe there's a chance we could help.

I know probably won't happen, but since there's a dog involved, I am going to try. It was stolen at the Northeast Mall in Hurst yesterday.

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

That’s a bum deal there

Comment

Hope that find the jackazzes and the dog.

Comment

That is horrible, there is a guy in San Antonio same deal except he paid a ransom to get the dog back like $10,000 if memory serves
        I pray that the dog is safely found

Sadly the people left the dog locked up in the truck while shopping for over a hour, sad stuff
        Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 05-13-2019, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Man that sucks!! POS

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
            That is horrible, there is a guy in San Antonio same deal except he paid a ransom to get the dog back like $10,000 if memory serves
            I pray that the dog is safely found

Sadly the people left the dog locked up in the truck while shopping for over a hour, sad stuff
            Yeah - I'm not a dog owner but to me that's questionable. I get it was a beautiful day and they were in a parking garage...still...

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
              Yeah - I'm not a dog owner but to me that's questionable. I get it was a beautiful day and they were in a parking garage...still...
              Hanging out inside a High Country leather truck in 75-80 degrees isn't exactly cruel ... While I can completely understand the locked up in the sun, windows up, summer issue, sometimes there is zero issue with leaving a trained dog in a locked vehicle.

Comment

There is nothing wrong with leaving a dog in a car in fair weather. As long as heat isn't an issue it's no different than kenneling one up. On the other hand, what a crappy watchdog.

Comment

Two suspects found at local E.R. with multiple light red marks on ankles.

Comment

Man they already taking those new trucks? I hate thieves.

Comment

That's not a dog. That is a Chihuahua!!!

Comment

Originally posted by denimdeerslayer View Post
                        Man they already taking those new trucks? I hate thieves.
                        Why can’t Chevy or whoever make a better / more tamper resistance anti theft
                        A dang truck is $45-$85 thousand

We need a big field full of pillorys to put these thieves
                        Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 05-13-2019, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                          Two suspects found at local E.R. with multiple light red marks on ankles.
                          Yukyukyuk

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                            Why can’t Chevy or whoever make a better / more tamper resistance anti theft
                            A dang truck is $45-$85 thousand
                            #becauseifyourtruckisstolenyouwillbuyanew one

Comment

That's awful. They should be glad my Lab Duke wasn't in the back seat. They would still be picking up pieces of the pricks to broke into the truck.

Comment

Working...
                              X