KS Outfitter Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KS Outfitter Recommendations

A hunting buddy and I are talking about setting up a bow hunt in Kansas next year (fall of 2018). I have no experience hunting in KS and am looking for recommendations for outfitters or guide services.

Any guidance or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Andy
    Last edited by TxJustice; 09-12-2017, 12:41 PM. Reason: Looking for helpful comments

Originally posted by TxJustice View Post
    A hunting buddy and I are talking about setting up a bow hunt in Kansas next year (fall of 2018). I have no experience hunting in KS and am looking for recommendations for outfitters or guide services.

Thanks,
    Andy
    That's kind of like asking someone where their duck hole is

Comment

Sent you a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BDann View Post
        Sent you a PM.
        Thank you

Comment

I use Jim Call of Call of the Wild Outfiitters. This will be my 14th year with him. He treats me right, reason I keep going back, plus all the big bucks I see on his places.

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
            I use Jim Call of Call of the Wild Outfiitters. This will be my 14th year with him. He treats me right, reason I keep going back, plus all the big bucks I see on his places.
            Whats the archery pricing ballpark ?

Comment

Boot Hill outfitters

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                Whats the archery pricing ballpark ?
                I'm not for certain, but I think it's $3200 or $3400. He has never charged me full price, one of the reasons I keep going back. That price is for 6 days of hunting with room and board. And most of the times, if you don't kill anything, he will let you hunt longer if you have the time. I know one year I hunted 10 days straight and other times I was told to come back up before the season ended if I could.

Comment

Working...
                X