Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man, This Happened Way too Fast! (Senior Pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on the impending graduation. Great pics. What a beautiful young lady.

My oldest graduated last year and then moved off to college. I'm not gonna lie, it was a lot harder on me than I thought it was gonna be.

Comment

Even you can be a great photographer with a subject like that Casey!
      She is a beautiful young lady!

Well done!

Comment

Great photos,with a super looking model. My favorite would have to be the one against the sunset....that one has it all going for it.

Comment

Thanks, everyone. The clients (Momma and Daughter) both seem thrilled. Now to invoice the mother!

Comment

Lots to be proud of in those pictures!

Comment

Its hard to take a bad photo of a pretty girl. Those are great, Casey. Good job, Dad!

Comment

Really good stuff my brother!!

The way time seems to speed up the older you get is kinda crazy...try to start prepping yourselves for that void when she blasts off to college. I was pretty jacked up for a couple - three weeks when Kenny left for Fort Worth.

Comment

She is so cute. Beautiful girl. Congrats

Comment

Nice pics.

Comment

Great pics of a beautiful young lady, you done good! Congrats to her and her parents on the upcoming graduation. Special moments like these fly by so fast, enjoy every second!

Comment

mine is 5 and it feels like yesterday she was still in diapers!

Comment

Working...
                        X