Got al letter from irs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got al letter from irs

stating they were reviewing my return from 2014. Heres the thing: its dated march 19. I talked to my cpa thurs the 26th. She was just starting on it and had questions which i havent gotten back to her on. It said i needed to call if i havent filed my return yet. Said posible identity theft.

Send a thank you for the illegal immigration, it cost you in more ways than one.

Comment

Kinda freaked me out

Comment

Better call them at the earliest possible opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by popsy View Post
          Better call them at the earliest possible opportunity.

Callin cpa first thing monday too. Like i said, she told me she had just started lookin at it. Cause i asked if it looked like we were gonna pay in and she told me she hadnt entered anything yet

Comment

Originally posted by Boomerang View Post
            Send a thank you for the illegal immigration, it cost you in more ways than one.
            What do illegals have to do with this?

Hope things get squared away.

Comment

We may not have much money, but we can not let someone steal what is ours.

Comment

Had this happened to a friend of mine. Someone used his SSN to file a false return and he didn't know about it until he filed his return.

Comment

Same thing happened to my wife this year, we hadn't filed yet either. IRS only gave us a form to download and mail back to them. Still not sure what is going to happen. I'm sure they'll drag their feet. Need to have her go to her bank on Monday and do some looking.

Comment

Originally posted by Outback77 View Post
                    Same thing happened to my wife this year, we hadn't filed yet either. IRS only gave us a form to download and mail back to them. Still not sure what is going to happen. I'm sure they'll drag their feet. Need to have her go to her bank on Monday and do some looking.

Ok ur prolly right

Comment

Originally posted by BIG IRON View Post
                      What do illegals have to do with this?
                      Just gotta be illegals!!!

Comment

We file joint, not sure if that matters

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                          Just gotta be illegals!!!

Well ISIS is using them as a Trojan horse by infecting them with Ebola and sending them north.

Comment

Ya someone took my return this year, still waiting to hear back from the IRS

Comment

dealt with the same thing last year. took about 6 months to straighten out.

Comment

Working...
                              X