Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How are things like this not in the mainstream media?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is truly disgusting. I have no idea how people can do this to children.

Cant even watch it. Title says enough.

Comment

There's a special place in hell for that woman.

Comment

who cares, haven't you heard bruce jenner is a woman now?

Comment

Horrible.... The woman looks empty inside, which I guess she would have to be to do such a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
            who cares, haven't you heard bruce jenner is a woman now?
            Exactly

Comment

Boy ol boy..... Some folks don't deserve to be amongst the living. Poor kids, truly fires me up!!

Comment

This is beyond sick.... Upon conviction she should be placed directly into general population.

As far as not making mainstream news?
                I think we all know why

Comment

Actually it was on mainstream news........as I saw when the story broke. It also rolled at the bottom of the screen. With the airline going down with 150 lives it got pushed to the back of the lineup. No conspiracy with the media just bigger NEGATIVE crap to cover!

Comment

this truly makes me hope there is a Heaven and these children are now at peace.

as for the mother..... i've deleted what i thought 3 times.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                      The mainstream media doesn't like to report on anything that makes their voting base, or obaaa, look bad. Fox News had the story on their website pending medical the examiner's reports.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                        The mainstream media doesn't like to report on anything that makes their voting base, or obaaa, look bad. Fox News had the story on their website pending medical the examiner's reports.
                        I bet the family was on government assistance and she killed two of them to save money.

Comment

I kind of feel worse for the surviving kids, because they'll live with internal scars for life. The fathers, however many there are, should have been involved and therfore hold some degree of responsibility in my eyes. A lot of bad decisions all the way around up there

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                            I bet the family was on government assistance and she killed two of them to save money.
                            the article confirms the first part and also that she continued to accept our money for the kids after they were deceased

Comment

Working...
                            X