Wet sounds stealth 6 or 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wet sounds stealth 6 or 10

Anyone here have the hookup on either of the sound bars?

Wet sounds stealth 10 Ultra HD

OR
    Wet sounds stealth 6 Ultra HD

What are you putting it On? Boat? Ranger? Etc. We have a 6 on the rzr and works good. Go with the biggest one that fits where your mounting it.

Comment

Originally posted by RWB View Post
      What are you putting it On? Boat? Ranger? Etc. We have a 6 on the rzr and works good. Go with the biggest one that fits where your mounting it.

It’s going on my polaris General 4

Sent from somewhere in the woods using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I have had the 10 on my Ranger since they first came out. It puts out good sound, but the last time I took it out it had quit outputting sound. Going to take it off and drop it off to Wetsounds in Houston to look at. That said it survived pretty well for 3 years and over 1000 miles through the roughest terrain in Texas. The electronics seem to still be working, so I’m thinking the speaker connections inside came loose.

Comment

Comment

Have the 6 on my mule and it's plenty loud.

Comment

Wet sounds has terrible customer service. I will never buy one again. IMO

Comment

I have the 6 and it's plenty enjoy!

Comment

Have you looked at the bazooka party bar? The reason I ask, I that I was dead set on a WS 10, but I just couldn’t spend that much money. Been pretty happy with it so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X