Chevy Colorado diesel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chevy Colorado diesel

Anyone have one?? Pros?? Cons?? I’m trying to get my wife into a truck and ran across one that fits the budget. 58k miles on this one for 26k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love mine, 2019 Denali Diesel. Get better than 30 mpg on the highway if I keep it 75 or below. Tows way better than my Tahoe and a little better than my suburban. It is definitely smaller than a half ton so just be prepared to sacrifice some space.

Comment

Originally posted by DosToros View Post
      Love mine, 2019 Denali Diesel. Get better than 30 mpg on the highway if I keep it 75 or below. Tows way better than my Tahoe and a little better than my suburban. It is definitely smaller than a half ton so just be prepared to sacrifice some space.

Do you think 26k is a fair price for the one above?

Comment

Nice looking truck... IMHO you can't beat the midsize trucks unless you are towing a lot...

Check the 4x4 really good I believe some of those colorados were having some issues...

Comment

If its anything the size of my bosses Tacoma ouch those things are tiny inside.

Comment

That's a sweet truck, I didnt realize they had those in diesels.

Comment

Originally posted by Bumpy View Post
              If its anything the size of my bosses Tacoma ouch those things are tiny inside.
              I have a 2018 GMC Canyon but I have a gas v6. The diesel is a nice upgrade over mine. Also I am not a little guy at all and I have plenty of room inside my truck. I am loving mine so far.
              As for the original post 26k seems pretty good from what I have seen on used diesel models especially since that one has plenty of add ons already installed on the truck.
              Last edited by Horn chaser; 09-14-2019, 08:34 PM.

Comment

100,000 mile warranty on engine is a bonus

Comment

I have seen four door,4x4, diesel, mid-sized trucks in Argentina for years and always wondered why we didn't have them (Ranger, VW, ect.). Glad to see it slowly happening

Comment

I payed just under 42k for my Denali if that helps.

Comment

I am really interested in this truck.

Comment

I believe that's a fair price. We paid just a little under 23 for my wife's Chevy Colorado and it's a 2016 gasser with 40k miles. The diesels were substantialy more.
                        Last edited by Muddy Bud; 09-14-2019, 11:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
                          I believe that's a fair price. We paid just a little under 23 for my wife's Chevy Colorado and it's a 2016 gasser with 40k miles. The diesels were substantialy more.

Thanks for the info

Comment

That truck looks like it has some aftermarket add-ons and the air foil on the front is still intact. If it was driven through much at all off roading that air foil would be long gone. Seems like good price to me. A friend has the 4 cyl duramax and it has plenty power and gets good mileage.

Comment

I’m considering buying one of these in a diesel.

I love my F-250 but it’s a diesel hog and horrible off-road

Comment

Working...
                              X