No announcement yet.

Just about had it with 3Rivers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah it's probably an isolated event. It just ticked me off the way it was handled. I've got an order from them on the way and I'm confident it'll arrive on time and be what I ordered. At least I hope it is. I don't want to lose another week this close to season waiting around on things.

Comment

I've only had one issue with them and it was an honest mistake, they put nock collars on the wrong dozen arrows, 2 minute phone call and problem was fixed. Good people and they ship really fast.

Comment

Buy your spine tester, shaft tamer, points ,feathers what ever else from three rivers just not wood arrows. I have always been pleased with everything else. Arvin

Comment

Originally posted by Selfbowman View Post
          Don't by wood shafts from 3 rivers or wood arrows. Start saving for a spine tester and get one if you want to know for sure about spine. Buy a grain scale if you want to know your arrow weight. Get a 12"x36" piece of granite and a shaft tamer if you want your wood arrows straight. Now you can have the best chance of making sure your wood arrows are right for you. I wasted lots of money learning this. Arvin

this is spot on...
          and i quit dealing with 3dribbles along time ago..

Comment

I never had a problem with them other than I liked their old web site better.

Comment

Carbon shafts come as they are from the manufacturer. You Need to do your homework to know how long raw shafts are from the manufacturer if you are going to order raw shafts. 600s are generally always shorter than the stiffer spines. Lancaster will do the same to you. this problem is not unique to 3rivers.

Comment

You won't go wrong with Big Jim!!!!! Great guy and great customer service!

Comment

Originally posted by Junkers88 View Post
                  That's right. Order a set of 600 spine shafts uncut and they could arrive at your door up to an inch shorter than advertised if you don't specify. What a joke.
                  /frustrated
                  I don't know who you talked to at 3Rivers, but that is total BS.
                  Uncut bare shafts should always come at their advertised length. ALWAYS!

You need to demand to talk to Dale, or Johnathan. They are both great guys. Some of their employees, not so much.

I've been buying from them for several decades. I've never had any problem, but I've known several who have, and it's always been due to folks on the 3Rivers end not knowing what they were doing, or what they were taking about.

Like I said - Take it up the ladder, and demand to talk to Dale, or Johnathan. They'll make it right.

Rick

Comment

Originally posted by RickBarbee View Post
                    I don't know who you talked to at 3Rivers, but that is total BS.
                    Uncut bare shafts should always come at their advertised length. ALWAYS!

You need to demand to talk to Dale, or Johnathan. They are both great guys. Some of their employees, not so much.

I've been buying from them for several decades. I've never had any problem, but I've known several who have, and it's always been due to folks on the 3Rivers end not knowing what they were doing, or what they were taking about.

Like I said - Take it up the ladder, and demand to talk to Dale, or Johnathan. They'll make it right.

Rick
                    Thanks Rick. At this point a phone call to make it right would just irritate me more. I'm still going to order certain things from them but will ensure all my ducks are in a row before I order. Some of the folks I've talked to were very very helpful, Andy and Jason (IIRC) come to mind. Others not so much.

Comment

Only problem I ever had with them was their shipping. At 9.99 shipping, I end up buying more than I need to make it seem worth it to me.

Comment

New generation. I have purchased from Dale since he had his shop in his garage. Never had an issue, except for their shipping$$$.

Comment

No issues at all with 3 Rivers here.

Comment

Big Jim or the Footed Shaft. Both guys a great to deal with.

Comment

**** poor customer service if you send me the wrong thing and still try to charge me for shipping since "something" showed up at my door

Good to know about incidents like this

Comment

Working...
                              X