Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 San Angelo surrounding area season thread.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoytbowhunter View Post
    how much rain have y'all gotten to day in San Angelo, and it looks like it still coming down.

I’ll check my rain gauge when I get home here in a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hoytbowhunter View Post
      how much rain have y'all gotten to day in San Angelo, and it looks like it still coming down.
      i have heard amounts of .5" to 1.5" around town. My gauge at the house this morning had .5" in it and it was raining and rained some more. The gauge here at the nursery has just over an inch after this last shower. We are right by the football stadium on Knickerbocker. there have been some heavier showers southeast of town so maybe more that way.

Comment

Originally posted by PapaBear View Post
        i have heard amounts of .5" to 1.5" around town. My gauge at the house this morning had .5" in it and it was raining and rained some more. The gauge here at the nursery has just over an inch after this last shower. We are right by the football stadium on Knickerbocker. there have been some heavier showers southeast of town so maybe more that way.
        Well thats about par, the rich get richer!

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
          Well thats about par, the rich get richer!

Irion County has gotten some good rain and up towards Sweetwater to Abilene caught some big storms yesterday

Comment

Thanks y'all, it look like we got a lot more rain towards the Mertzon ranch area, on radar Thanks.

Comment

Hoping for some good Irion county rain numbers. We sure needed it.

Comment

I had just over 1” of rain in my house gauge on the West side of Angelo....Still raining here.

Comment

Originally posted by KingsX View Post
                  Hoping for some good Irion county rain numbers. We sure needed it.

I still haven't heard anything on our place. Was tempted to drive down just to check the gauge that's how happy I am lol.

Comment

Sweet keep us posted lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
                      I had just over 1” of rain in my house gauge on the West side of Angelo....Still raining here.
                      Thanks Bone,

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                        I still haven't heard anything on our place. Was tempted to drive down just to check the gauge that's how happy I am lol.
                        I felt the same way and I have a lot longer drive. I may try to roll down Thursday.

Comment

Any rain reports in the Concho Valley? We’re west if Mertzon and got 1”.

Comment

I had 2.2 over the rain event in Santa Rita.

Comment

Angelo bound. Looks more green so far around Eden than it did this past weekend. Stopping to grab my axis mount. Then release some elk with a buddy off Arden then it’s lease time!!

Comment

Reports from Robert Lee FB page say 1.5" to 2".

Comment

Working...
                                X