Traditional FSC Week 17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Traditional FSC Week 17

Ok for this week, use a normal sized paper plate. Draw a 2 1/2 circle in the center, and if you want to make a dot in the center of the circle. Shoot 3 arrows from any position at 20 yards. Anything on the plate counts as 5 points. Anything in the smaller circle is 10 points. Anything off the plate deduct 5 points from your total score. After you shoot, measure your closest arrow from the edge of shaft to dot in center of circle. In the event that we have a tie on points whoever had the closest shot to center will win. Target should look like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like!

Comment

15 for me, with the closest being 2 3/8".

Comment

20 yards? Man I'll be lucky to hit my backstop at that distance.

Richard.

Comment

Good shooting Ryan!!!

Comment

That is some pretty dang good shooting Ryan!

Comment

Thanks guys!! I gotta give a little credit here...I had been struggling at 20, and I mentioned it to Spidermonkey (Rusty) one day. What I had been doing was starting out shooting closer in then at the end of my session shooting at 20. He suggested starting out at 20 then toward the end of my session move up. So for the last several weeks I shoot a dozen arrows at 20 before I shoot anywhere else. It's definitely helping me, so I recommend it for anybody that may be having trouble at longer distances!!

Comment

Originally posted by Junkers88 View Post
                20 yards? Man I'll be lucky to hit my backstop at that distance.

Richard.

Haha I got faith in ya!!

Comment

[ATTACH]851658[/ATTACH]
                  The first was the best.

Comment

Great shooting!! Way to go Pigthumper!!

Comment

Good shooting so far !!!!

15 for me.
                      Started out shooting a little high, then shot a little low when I tried to correct it.

Had a bit of a wreck between arrows 1 & 2, but nothing serious.

Rick
                      Attached Files

Comment

Good shooting Rick!!

Comment

Nice shootin Mr.Barbee!

Comment

Originally posted by CRM_95 View Post
                            Thanks guys!! I gotta give a little credit here...I had been struggling at 20, and I mentioned it to Spidermonkey (Rusty) one day. What I had been doing was starting out shooting closer in then at the end of my session shooting at 20. He suggested starting out at 20 then toward the end of my session move up. So for the last several weeks I shoot a dozen arrows at 20 before I shoot anywhere else. It's definitely helping me, so I recommend it for anybody that may be having trouble at longer distances!!

I do the same and flip flop different days. Sometimes just the relief of slamming arrows at 3-5 yards, calling the shots, and grouping are a big confidence booster for me...same for 20 and hitting a pie plate on cold start or after warmup...which dont happen much for this guy.

Good shooting fellas!

Comment

I've been shooting quite a bit at 20 yards. Kneeling seems to be my most stabil shooting position. Which stinks because I can only manage it for short periods.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X