Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
    Isn’t this what happened last year??

Nope. 2013

Comment

gonna loose 24-23 or 31-23, with a pretty pic-6

Comment

think maher gonna make it?

finally
        Last edited by hully1029; 09-30-2018, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Yes

Comment

Blind squirrel find a nut every now and then. Zeke pretty much put the team on his shoulders today!

Comment

Maher for president!!!

Comment

I hope Garrett doesn't decide to be a kicking coach next, he'd mess up the only weapon we've got going for us

Comment

Gonna be a real barn burner between two sucky teams next week!

Comment

Daks numbers could of been a lot better today. He had several drops by too many receivers wearing jersey numbers in the teens(way too college). 255 yards passing feels like 500. Zeke made it all possible today. 2-2 is way better than 1-3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
                      Blind squirrel find a nut every now and then. Zeke pretty much put the team on his shoulders today!
                      Zeke is their only real weapon on offense. If the passing game does not evolve it will be another long year. Zeke won't last all year with that many touches.... On a positive note the O-line seems to be run blocking better.

Comment

It wasn't always pretty, but I will take the W.

Comment

Glad to come out with a W in this league.... That's the bottom line. After drilling the Pats last week, I thought Detroit was gonna do the same to us.

Dak sucked at times and made some great throws as well at times to keep drives going.. If I am going to armchair QB and ***** about his misses I need to applaud the drive extenders as well. He is consistently inconsistent.....sometimes good sometimes bad. Zeke was a beast today. He has not been that every game so he's inconsistent as well.

The defense was the suck in the second period... What was supposed to be the strength is slowly turning into a weakness...again. I am sick of the "bend real long, not supposed to break, but do break anyway" defense of Marinelli....but at least Dak, Zeke, Maher and crew pulled it out in the end...
                          Last edited by Smart; 09-30-2018, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                            Daks numbers could of been a lot better today. He had several drops by too many receivers wearing jersey numbers in the teens(way too college). 255 yards passing feels like 500. Zeke made it all possible today. 2-2 is way better than 1-3.

There were some passes that could have been caught but Dak made several bad throws, he just does not have the accuracy.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                              There were some passes that could have been caught but Dak made several bad throws, he just does not have the accuracy.

Yea I know. He is what he is. Just thought I’d give him a little credit today since I spend every other week complaining about him. Could of been a 300 yard day with a couple of td passes.

Comment

Well....so much for making a trade for Earl Thomas now!

Comment

Working...
                                X