No announcement yet.

Beat The Heat! Indoor 3D at Cinnamon Creek Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to all who made it out today at CCR. Certainly, it was a good way to beat the heat. We had a competitive day of shooting with two shoot-offs at the end for 1-2 place and 3-4 place. Below are the top 3 finishers.
    1. Kyle Easley
    2. Tyler Terry
    3. Steve Webb

Right now, the plan is to have another indoor 3D event around Mid September. Keep your calendars open for that time frame.

Comment

A few pics from the shoot.
      Attached Files

Comment

See the new thread with attached pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by tazhunter0 View Post
          A few pics from the shoot.
          Jim was only shooting for fun but he was shooting his ***** off and having a good time in the process.

Shoot on brother, shoot on!

Comment

Thnx to all that came out! and braved the balmy 75degree heat

We had 17 shooters and a great time.

I think we learned a few things and I will make some changes before the next indoor shoot!.

2 minutes was just too long so we are moving the time limit too 1:30.

We will also have a A & B flight so everyone at every skill level can compete for some doe!....

Some had issues with a few shooters shooting target style arrows.

**I am adding the rule of screw in field points being a must for the next shoot. I am not going to restrict the diameter of the shaft however.

There will be no speed restriction imposed on the bow you shoot; however, it must be the bow or a bow you hunt with.

The first place shooter won with a complete hunting set-up and came out of no-where and won 170$

*** way to shoot kyle***

We will have another indoor 3D the middle of September before Bow season starts. We are going to get some door prizes and other stuff to give out during this shoot!

Comment

I do have to say that Jim made some very nice shots with his recurve. That turkey shot between the eyes was sick.

Comment

Working...
              X