God Bless Our LEOs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God Bless Our LEOs

Was at a family function today and had good catch up conversation with one of my wife’s cousins who has been with the SAPD for 25 years now. We talked about all kinds of stuff from the school shootings to incompetent politically motivated police leadership. To listen to the frustration in his voice, from the total disrespect from the public to cowards in media and leadership that has no clue what the job really entails telling them how they should act, was heartbreaking. I told him that you have to have the patience of a saint to be a LEO and deal with all the idiots out there. I don’t know if I could keep my cool every day. Gave him a hug and a thank you as we left.

Since we left this evening it’s been on my heart to say Thanks to all LEOs and may God Bless You! ( Even the one that gave me a ticket last year[emoji3]). Please join me in a quick prayer for our LEOs.

Lord we ask that You Bless each and every LEO and station Your angels around them to protect them from any harm. Bring each one home to their families. It’s often a thankless job but I believe they are doing Your work. They are truly serving us as You have instructed. Lord I ask that you guide them and their decisions throughout each shift. Help them to be a positive witness to our communities.
    Lord I also ask that You protect and Bless their families. They need Your comfort and blessing almost more. Give them peace as they wait for their loved one to come home each shift.

In Jesus’ Glorious Name we pray,
    Amen

Thank ya sir

Comment

It’s much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We appreciate that!

Comment

Thank you. I recently had to answer the question on record as to why I chose to be a LEO. I sat for a minute and could only say “after being involved in a critical incident I never wanted to feel helpless again. This was the only job I knew where I could help.” I’m sure I could have been a doctor or something but this job, being a cop was the only job I knew I’d be best utilized to help others. And I’ll pray right along side you for all my brothers and sisters in blue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

no longer a LEO, retired from SAPD last January after 30 yrs, thanks for the prayers God knows we/they need them. dang still catch myself saying we even though I'm no longer serving.

Comment

I sincerely appreciate it. I've got 9 years in and feels like 90 left to go..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Amen. thank you Sir. And prayers up for the LEOs and their families.

Comment

Thank You...

Comment

Thanks. I was at a fundraiser today for the family of our recently fallen officer- first ever in Richardson. The community support since his death has been amazing. 24 years in LE, 22 working nights- sometimes you get a little jaded towards all of mankind. This past month has shown me why we do really do this job. It's for the good folks that I often don't see, and rarely deal with.

RIP David Sherrard EOW 02/07/18

Comment

Amen. Thank you folks for what you do.

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Amen!

Comment

Thanks!!!! I don’t know how you guys do it, but I send up prayers that every one of you stay safe dealing with the knuckleheads!!!! I was a firefighter for 30yrs, and you could not have gotten me to do the job of an LEO for 3 times my salary!!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Amen

Comment

Working...
                              X