CDL w/HazMat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CDL w/HazMat

Looking for a driver. Clean driving record and two years experience minimum. Considered OTR but mostly in SA area. Dad is looking to retire as owner operator and looking to put someone in his truck full time. Truck is leased on with Walker and he is currently hauling chemicals to run sites. He will work on days you want or need off. Preset schedule can be set and is flexible. He will drive when you are off.

Contact me through PM or try here for details.
    Pay is based on experience.

Good luck with your search! I’m in the chemical business and there is a major driver shortage. The shortage (mainly due to E-Logs and the lack of new drivers getting in the business) is going to be a major obstacle over the next several years.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckley99 View Post
      Good luck with your search! I’m in the chemical business and there is a major driver shortage. The shortage (mainly due to E-Logs and the lack of new drivers getting in the business) is going to be a major obstacle over the next several years.
      Yes sir. Already finding that out.

Comment

ttt

Comment

Bingo.

Comment

It's funny you say this, as my SIL got his CDL about a year ago, and has been OTR for about 9 months. Everyone wants 2-3 years experience. Why would a new driver leave a company with benefits that gave him a job without the experience others always want before they will hire? This "experience" in truck driving is like trying to get your credit built up, but you can't get a loan because you have no credit.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
              It's funny you say this, as my SIL got his CDL about a year ago, and has been OTR for about 9 months. Everyone wants 2-3 years experience. Why would a new driver leave a company with benefits that gave him a job without the experience others always want before they will hire? This "experience" in truck driving is like trying to get your credit built up, but you can't get a loan because you have no credit.
              Usually the companies that require experience pay better. Talked to dad earlier today and a beginning pay driver would have made $1400 this week.

Comment

There is going to be less drivers simply on how hard the test is now. You almost need to be a mechanic to pass it. I failed it my first time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This is a pretty good video that will help new guys understand how to pass the test.

Comment

Not to hijack but if any of you know any Hazmat/CDL drivers in DFW, looking for a new home, send them my way. We are always looking for good drivers to join the team.

Comment

I've got my cdl w more endorsements than I know of. I've driven for 5 yrs long haul cross country and haul local..well to Arkansas and back if u wanta call that local. Id be interested in side work. I'm just a driver no truck. I've been w ups my current employer the past 20yrs. I could help out on weekends or ramdom jobs if anyone needs a driver who has a truck.

Comment

I passed this on to my dad that is just outside SA. He has pulled a trailer more miles in reverse than most have forward...

Michael

Comment

Originally posted by pervis View Post
                          I've got my cdl w more endorsements than I know of. I've driven for 5 yrs long haul cross country and haul local..well to Arkansas and back if u wanta call that local. Id be interested in side work. I'm just a driver no truck. I've been w ups my current employer the past 20yrs. I could help out on weekends or ramdom jobs if anyone needs a driver who has a truck.

Looking for someone full time so dad can go part time. Thanks. Maybe someone else can hook you up! Hopefully

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                            I passed this on to my dad that is just outside SA. He has pulled a trailer more miles in reverse than most have forward...

Michael

Thanks

Comment

ttt for weekend crowd.

Comment

Working...
                              X