Nascar. Anybody like the old races?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I appreciate them showing the old races leading up to the big one Sunday. Any of y'all watch the older historic races they show this week?

Yes, I used to be a big fan. Nascar lost me about ten years ago and I have not watched a complete race since. I liked the NFL and now I am not interested. I might watch part of a baseball game now and then.

Comment

Used to love it when it was Winston cup under the old point system. I lost interest when Nextel took over with the chase

Comment

Here you go. Real racing.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

NASCAR Winston Cup Grand National SeriesPocono International RacewayJuly 27th, 1980

Comment

The old racing is real racing.

I haven’t enjoyed NASCAR, since they quit running Stock Cars

I used to sit and watch it with my grandpa and my uncle growing up. I helped them build cars that my uncle raced stock class. That’s what got me interested in cars, and has fed a lifelong passion as a car enthusiast.

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...

Henry David Thoreau

Comment

I like them all. Not a fan of segments.

Even if you don't like the old or new ones you probably like Ragin Blaze. If you sign up for our TBH Nascar Fantasy and are still racing at the end of the season you are eligible for the blind draw of a $25 gift certificate for Cajun Blake's product.

Comment

NASCAR pretty well sucks now, just like most professional sports.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

The new point system took 3 championships from Jeff Gordon...

Nascar is dying off fast....

Constant rule changes is a main reason

Comment

Love the old style racing. 70s, 80s 90s

I don't watch as much as I used to.
                  Not just the racing, but the broadcast booth has been downgraded.

Comment

They lost me when Winston cup went away. Haven't watched a race in years

Comment

I was a big Bill Elliott fan back in the day. Once he / Earnhardt / Wallace / Kulwicki (gone too soon) / etc were out of NASCAR, just couldn't get interested in any of the new generation of drivers.

Comment

Originally posted by DarrellS View Post
                        NASCAR pretty well sucks now, just like most professional sports.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

YEP!
                        We use to hold season tickets. Multi driver teams, segment racing, new point system along with the rules package has ruined it. Its now just a high speed traffic jam going in circles. Not really a race until its down to final laps.

Comment

Lost interest after Dale got killed. He would put you in the fence in a heartbeat in the old days. Pretty soon the will be giving out participation ribbons.

Comment

I enjoy watching. Like to see the cars from the 70’s and 80’s.

Comment

Working...
                            X