Out Kicked My Coverage With TBH'ers Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out Kicked My Coverage With TBH'ers Help

This is a small world story. I've been dating a great girl who is not only gorgeous but loves to hunt and fish. She also told me "I'll never say no when you say you want to leave to go hunting no matter what". ha ha riiiiiight.

Well when the time came to put on a ring on her finger I had a friend recommend a guy who had done rings for her and a bunch of her friends and she said he was the best. That very day I was cruising TBH as usual and noticed that the very same guy that my friend had just recommended was also posting on TBH under the screen name blood-sport, Sergio Nuncio. What a small world that my friend's jewelry expert was also a TBHing bowhunter.

I sent Sergio a PM and he took it from there and guided me through the entire process. I'm in Dallas and he is in Houston and we did everything over the phone and email. He made the process very smooth and pointed me in the right direction on what to choose and shipped me the ring. Saturday night I popped the question and my fiance was blown away by the ring. I told her it was from a TBH guy and she said "of course, its always about Texas bowhunter". ha ha

So guys if you need any jewelry you need to get with blood-sport, Sergio. He is an awesome jeweler, he's a fellow bowhunter, and just an all around great guy.

Click image for larger version

Name:	r1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.7 KB
ID:	25126952

Name:	r2.jpg
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	25126953

Name:	r3.jpg
Size:	40.5 KB
ID:	25126954

Name:	r4.JPG
Size:	122.6 KB
ID:	25126955

Congrats to you both!

Comment

That is a beautiful ring and so is your fiance. Congratulations to you both.

Comment

Beautiful woman, a bottle of Dom and she said "yes". Sounds like the beginning of many wonderful years. Congrats and I'm gonna make sure my wife never knows that TBH has a jewelry expert.

Comment

Awesome!!!!

Big Congrats to the both of you.

Comment

Marrying way up. Congrats....

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
              Beautiful woman, a bottle of Dom and she said "yes". Sounds like the beginning of many wonderful years. Congrats and I'm gonna make sure my wife never knows that TBH has a jewelry expert.
              I won that bottle at a raffle a long time ago and decided it was time to pop the cork!

Comment

You are a very handsome looking couple. Congratulations, and my very best wishes for a long, happy, and fun life together.

Warmest regards,

Dave

Comment

now that she has the ring the "I wont say no" is out the window ha..congrats sir, looks decent I guess

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post

Don't worry buddy you don't have to tell her, I'll help you out and let her know myself.

Congrats on the engagement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats! She is pretty

Ring will change that NO story haha

Comment

Nice job, all around. Cheers to a long and happy life together.

Comment

congrats

Comment

She got a sister?

Congrats man!

Comment

Working...
                              X