No announcement yet.

15 year old boys have mush for brains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol. I was like a buck in rut at that age.

Comment

I don't know which I'm laughing more at.. The tripod in the water, or the text exchange.

Comment

A different point of view: at least he is in to hunting. While he has a lot to learn about it, there is way worse he could be doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Longhorn95 View Post
          I don't know which I'm laughing more at.. The tripod in the water, or the text exchange.
          X2 lol

Comment

You are raising that kid right

Comment

Gotta love 15 year old logic! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

[attach]546481
                Attached Files

Comment

Remember when I was a kid I was fishing with my father and casting directly behind the boat as we we working some Lilly pads. He asked what I was doing and I replied 'fishing' he told me I would catch anything that way because we had just fished that. About 1 millisecond after he said that I caught a 4lb bass. He just shook his head and slowly turned around.

Comment

That is pretty dang funny. Although looks like it would work for hunting hogs at night.

Comment

Sounds like he will be a college professor when he grows up

Comment

Since the only thing that you could find wrong with his stand placement is that he would get muddy, the apple may not of fallen far from the tree.

Comment

Im not sure that I would have thought of something that great at 15. I would have dropped in a below ground duck blind (a little higher than the water level), pigs and deer would never expect it.

Comment

Quality

Comment

This is epic !!! Made my day

Comment

Make sure he takes an ultra light rod to the stand with him!

Comment

Working...
                                X