Bombing suspect dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
    ...talk about living by the sword and dying by the sword... Karma is a real.... Well sometimes things just work out.

I'm glad the threat is gone in this case and I don't care how it ended other than no innocents were harmed. I do however wonder about the next one, and the next one, and the next one...

The problem has NOT been addressed, and until we as a people address it, this will not end.

I guess all the kids and libtards can now go out and protest and cry out for banning bombs, and well, heck the guy probably had an "assault weapon" in his house anyway, or he wanted one...

No, we just keep putting band-aids on the problem rather than waking as a nation (and even world) and begin the process of really helping to bring this sort of thing down...

Until we reestablish the sanctity and respect for life, reestablish the core family unit, and do it through acknowledging an eternal, all powerful creator God, it is not going to get better, only worse. There is EVIL in the world and only God can defeat evil. I pray for that day, but at the same time my faith is weak that it will ever happen. I KNOW God can do it, but it will be up to people to make it happen, and I have little hope in that respect...

That's all I got, carry on.

I wonder ever single time what exactly happened to these people to drive them crazy. But for some reason we never get to hear it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
      Surely you're not that dam* dense. Are you?

Re-read your post about how it's a shame he's dead, and how you predicted it. I'm not derailing ****!
      I NEVER said it's a shame he's dead. Stop putting words in my mouth. I said it's a shock er he's dead (being sarcastic).

Comment

But....but.....but.....

He's DEAD!

Comment

Tim. LEO has one main concern. Protect life. Citizens first us second. They stopped him away from citizens. Great location. On Interstate. Easy to stop traffic behind and coming from other direction. This makes it where LE are the only ones on scene that are in danger. Have not talked to guys yet but do know they were conducting a felony stop and bomb detonated. Not sure if shots were fired before or after or during detonation. If they saw him prior to detonation trying to prepare to detonate the best thing you could do it attempt to stop him with deadly force.
          Our main concern is not the suspect or why. It is safety for citizens, others public service, cops, then suspect in that order

Comment

I was Staying in the HomeWood Suites 3 miles from this location and have employees staying closer than that. I am thanking god LEO waited until he was out of that room.

The bombings were top of mind for everyone this week. Glad this **** is over.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
              But IMO we really should care why people go crazy. Maybe instead of blaming the bomb or guns we should focus on why.. But it's hard to know why when the "crazy" guy dies every single time (which I called yesterday BTW) Now the public can be fed whatever "they" deem fit. If you think I sound crazy then before the next guy is caught think real hard until he is caught/killed. Then maybe you will raise an eyebrow.

That's a good thing.

Ok Riverrat, these are your words.

Comment

If it were a scapegoat it would be one big conspiracy.

But what a ******* that he's dead. I posted this yesterday, that he would die and we wouldn't know why he did this crap.

And to make it worse they found him and were watching him in his motel room. But then they waited until he got in his car and started driving before trying to stop him. I'm sure people will make up good reasons for that.
                As are these.

Comment

Car was followed and attempted to be pulled over.
                  ******* detonated bomb as a SWAT officer approached - knocking the officer back.
                  Another officer fired/opened fired with his weapon - he is on administrative leave as per dept policy. its assumed it was during/due to the blast.. and not prior to.

Comment

Adios

Comment

But IMO we really should care why people go crazy. Maybe instead of blaming the bomb or guns we should focus on why.. But it's hard to know why when the "crazy" guy dies every single time (which I called yesterday BTW) Now the public can be fed whatever "they" deem fit. If you think I sound crazy then before the next guy is caught think real hard until he is caught/killed. Then maybe you will raise an eyebrow.

That's a good thing.

You are more than welcome to go first in explaining crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Outlaw_6 View Post
                        Interesting. News here has been saying the bomber pulled to the side of the road, blew himself up and then a LEO fired a single shot.

I’m not sure if that passes “the smell test” or not.

Why did he pull over? Why shoot and why shoot only one shot?

I guess we’ll eventually find out what really happened . . . or maybe not.
                        My guess is OODA loop. I can think of 2 occasions at my Dept where this has caused a 'late' shot.

**purely my speculation

Comment

As are these.
                          This is hilarious. One guy says "he said shame", the other guy says "I said shock er" ...all I see is ******.

He gone

Comment

Thank God he's dead...

Too bad he took himself out, was hoping they would have been able to give him a few "lead/copper injections"

Comment

Originally posted by crumrw View Post
                              This is hilarious. One guy says "he said shame", the other guy says "I said shock er" ...all I see is ******.

He gone
                              Point is, RR wanted to talk to him, but now he can't.

Comment

Point is, RR wanted to talk to him, but now he can't.
                                ya never know......

Comment

Working...
                                X