Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How hard do you like it?

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
    Last time I shot an ASA shoot, they had a 25yd max for the trad class. ASA does not have a large trad following for several reasons, the biggest being that they only have one trad class, instead of breaking it up into longbow, recurve, selfbow, etc.

You do know that this thread was started in the Traditional Forum by a trad shooter, asking about how a trad course should be set up, correct?

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sure, I’m a trad shooter so that’s why I commented. My only regret is that I didn’t start earlier...but my Ausable seems to forgive my tardiness.

ASA still only has one class of trad, but it was my first 3D shoot so it’s my only context. I was fortunate to be able to help set it up. I’m really looking forward to TBOT and the like so I can learn from you guys.

Comment

How hard do you like it?

Maddog, where are you located?

Bisch

Comment

I drank a lot of that in my younger years. Awful hang overs.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Maddog, where are you located?

Bisch

Fredericksburg, God’s Country!

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
            I drank a lot of that in my younger years. Awful hang overs.

Lol...I was more of a Boone’s Farm guy in my youth. I was given that nickname in college and since I’m an eye doctor, it just made a great handle to add the 20/20!

Comment

Wild Mountain. Took many trips there too!

Comment

How hard do you like it?

Originally posted by Maddog20/20 View Post
                Fredericksburg, God’s Country!

I’m out at the western edge of God’s country in Sonora, so not too far away! You should make a point to come to the next TBoT shoot in F’burg in July. I think you would really enjoy that. Also, if you can make it, the Hill Country Shootout near Vanderpool the 2nd weekend of April. Once you start going to all trad shoots, club and ASA shoots just are not the same any more!

Bisch

Comment

I’m out at the western edge of God’s country in Sonora, so not too far away! You should make a point to come to the next TBoT shoot in F’burg in July. I think you would really enjoy that. Also, if you can make it, the Hill Country Shootout near Vanderpool the 2nd weekend of April. Once you start going to all trad shoots, club and ASA shoots just are not the same any more!

Bisch

The plan is to attend both. I’m giving my new longbow a workout so I don’t embarrass myself!

Comment

Working...
                  X