This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
    I don't doubt that he has a brain. I believe in the science that allows us to detect super massive black holes, and his brain.

But if he doubts black holes because he can't physically see one, regardless of the science, then he has no option but to have some lingering doubt of the presence of his brain if he is going to be consistent.
    You guys act like you're so smart but this analogy is dumb. We know people have brains because we can cut into someone's head and see it.

Sure science detects (or thinks it detects) something out there and they call it a black hole. Great. Tax's point is no one knows what it is...at all. Just 100% speculation that can't be proven right or wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
      If you are trying to make the point that if you can't see it, then it doesn't exist, then you should reconsider the existence gravity, the air you breath, and God.
      Salient points!!! I am loss as to why all three cannot exist....I cannot see any of them but believe all are there.....the argument that the church puts forward is sketchy based on the knowledge folks had in the dark ages.
      Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
      Science is not a threat to Christianity.
      ..........and that is the REAL discussion!
      Originally posted by snappertapper View Post
      When it comes to facts, this statement is more than redundant.
      LOL!
      Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
      The NSA was trying pretty hard to make it possible
      Hey, your government want to protect you. The Patriot Act is OUR friend!!!
      Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
      i dont appreciate being called stupid shane. but even less do i like it being endorsed as perfect wording, right before being admonished by the same person, for what was just deemed as being right, true and proper.

curt and i are not on the same team. im relatively sure of that. he has challenged my claims of us being in the last days as well. i feel like you held his jacket while he turned me into a rock pile. the insults i will recover from, but the fact that you may back up another ashamed christian, against a true unashamed bold brother or sister in the future, is most alarming. there are a ton of warnings in the bible about this very thing.

the keep your light hidden under a bowl, institutionalized, 501c3 bunch has been as worthless as tits on a boar, in advancing the Kingdom inside of the usa, for decades now. dont worry, we will not push others farther into hell, if thats your concern. nor will anyone lose what they already have because of our methods. so, whats it gonna hurt? the 501c long term plan of letting millions slide into the abyss without protest?

if you believe the word, you will know these verses are going to happen. who are these "believers" that will turn on Gods people?

luke 6:22
      john 16:2*
      is 66:5

* speaks directly to "christians" turning on CHRISTians.

have you, fly, curt, "lolsmart" saltwater, ect, ever been "called out" for your faith? it seems Gods people will suffer persecution and more.

curt i understand because he never really needed Jesus in the first place. he is special just the way he is, but if youre a faulty broken man like me, and many others, you need HIM! getting the truth out in every way possible cant be a bad thing.

the lot of you have no biblical ground to stand on in opposition to that statement. but i know a few of us want to make sure we get it right, so i put my conviction here for review or critique. just dont call it "my opinion".
      Uh, hum, well........I cant say where I saw anyone go down the roads you are ranting about? Matter of fact, it was quite a civil discussion from those guys. Did something get deleted from the thread? I could have missed a post that was taken off by a moderator? Wow!

Comment

If there are black holes GOD created them on the 4th day of creation! If non believers read the Bible and studied prophecy just a little bit and see what is going on in the world today especially with Israel,Iran,Russia and Syria and let don’t forget about North Korea. Israel has been in odds with the Middle East for thousands of year and is wrote about in the Bible thousands of years ago and all things prophecied is coming in to play. If you just keep your eyes toward Israel there is know way you would doubt the truths of the Bible .The best scientists will tie science and God together and will have all the answer to all there questions they ever wanted to know .But they will not get a nobel peace prize for it!
        !

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy moss View Post
          If there are black holes GOD created them on the 4th day of creation! If non believers read the Bible and studied prophecy just a little bit and see what is going on in the world today especially with Israel,Iran,Russia and Syria and let don’t forget about North Korea. Israel has been in odds with the Middle East for thousands of year and is wrote about in the Bible thousands of years ago and all things prophecied is coming in to play. If you just keep your eyes toward Israel there is know way you would doubt the truths of the Bible .The best scientists will tie science and God together and will have all the answer to all there questions they ever wanted to know .But they will not get a nobel peace prize for it!
          !
          The world has been ending since it began. You are going to leave it the same way everyone else (save one since that is your belief) has.

People have been saying the Rapture was imminent since it was first written down.

Comment

People have been saying the Rapture was imminent since it was first written down.
            You aint never lied. I remember going to revivals as a little kid with grandparents and thinking it was ALL-OVER. Every preacher mentioned Israelites and the dire events going on around the world. All sounded plausible to me....still does honestly.........but I aint betting the farm on it!
            Last edited by Landrover; 03-17-2018, 12:05 PM.

Comment

The world has been ending since it began. You are going to leave it the same way everyone else (save one since that is your belief) has.

Well 2 actually. Jesus died, came back and left reborn. Elijah never died. Just ascended on a cloud. I'm betting he'll get a second shot at it though.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                or what a wack job in a wheel chair thought.....
                That’s not very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                  Well 2 actually. Jesus died, came back and left reborn. Elijah never died. Just ascended on a cloud. I'm betting he'll get a second shot at it though.

John 3:13 ?

Comment

It amazing me people who knows scriptures better than most Christians and still don’t get it !

Comment

John 3:13 ?
                      Read it again. Heaven wasn't mentioned.

"The world has been ending since it began. You are going to leave it the same way everyone else (save one since that is your belief) has."

Comment

It amazing me people who knows scriptures better than most Christians and still don’t get it !
                        Even the demons know God's word. They know it better than any of is. The know and tremble.

Comment

You can lead a horse to water BUT you can't make him drink..

Back to those "choices".

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
                            i dont appreciate being called stupid shane. but even less do i like it being endorsed as perfect wording, right before being admonished by the same person, for what was just deemed as being right, true and proper.

curt and i are not on the same team. im relatively sure of that. he has challenged my claims of us being in the last days as well. i feel like you held his jacket while he turned me into a rock pile. the insults i will recover from, but the fact that you may back up another ashamed christian, against a true unashamed bold brother or sister in the future, is most alarming. there are a ton of warnings in the bible about this very thing.

the keep your light hidden under a bowl, institutionalized, 501c3 bunch has been as worthless as tits on a boar, in advancing the Kingdom inside of the usa, for decades now. dont worry, we will not push others farther into hell, if thats your concern. nor will anyone lose what they already have because of our methods. so, whats it gonna hurt? the 501c long term plan of letting millions slide into the abyss without protest?

if you believe the word, you will know these verses are going to happen. who are these "believers" that will turn on Gods people?

luke 6:22
                            john 16:2*
                            is 66:5

* speaks directly to "christians" turning on CHRISTians.

have you, fly, curt, "lolsmart" saltwater, ect, ever been "called out" for your faith? it seems Gods people will suffer persecution and more.

curt i understand because he never really needed Jesus in the first place. he is special just the way he is, but if youre a faulty broken man like me, and many others, you need HIM! getting the truth out in every way possible cant be a bad thing.

the lot of you have no biblical ground to stand on in opposition to that statement. but i know a few of us want to make sure we get it right, so i put my conviction here for review or critique. just dont call it "my opinion".

Is there always an open seat next to you at the bar?

Comment

Thing about if there is no GOD I’ll die and be worm food but if there is one I’ll be in heaven with the lord rejoicing I think I would rather believe in the Bible and all of it scriptures from the copyright of the front of the Bible’s all the way through the end where the maps are rather than the alternative living enternity without The Lord. Just take the Bible literally read it for a month and see if something doesn’t shake someone up .

Comment

Trying to fit the God who made the universe into a 3 lb. human brain does not work.

Comment

Working...
                                X