No announcement yet.

Here we go again. Deer trapping in Lakeway sparks outrage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With the number children abused in our country EVERYDAY you'd think it would be embarassing for these idiots to speak out publicly against trapping some deer. I hope each of them hit a deer this week.

Comment

#deerlivesmatter #metoo

Comment

Nothing graphic to see here...

So if hey are doing this on private property with owners consent, wouldn't that lady and her kids be tresspassing? Obviously they aren't the landowner if they have an issue with it. And if your nosy sissy kids go looking for it, how the heck do you setup traps away from the kids? Maybe these folks need to introduce their kids to some real world situations so they can understand the good the program is doing, instead of filling them full of make believe fairy tales that Bambi doesn't get hurt...

Comment

Possibly some of the same people that support Planned Parenthood and are OK with abortions.
          Oh you know it!

Comment

It’s just a few of the folks out there. It would be like going to any neighborhood in Texas. There will be about 10% libtard idiots

Comment

If the they only knew the mortality rate for trapping deer, they do not handle stress well.

Comment

Haha I got to go out there when I was about 2 and do that in Lakeway, had a blast!!

Comment

Apparently they're fallow deer
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bulltx50 View Post
                    If the they only knew the mortality rate for trapping deer, they do not handle stress well.
                    Their mortality rate is extremely high at the meat processing plant where all of these deer are headed.

Local food bank gets some good meat though.

It's in the article.

Comment

It's only going to get worse with all the people moving from California

Comment

That was funny, the poor kids had to sleep with their parents because of all the horror ! I can't show this to my boys or the would have a net over the feeder in a pair of seconds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter Todd View Post
                          With the number children abused in our country EVERYDAY you'd think it would be embarassing for these idiots to speak out publicly against trapping some deer. I hope each of them hit a deer this week.

Amazing how many kids in 1st grade have loser parents on drugs. And I live in a great area! I can't imagine parents in bad school districts.

But lets focus on deer...

Comment

This is how they do it near lake Livingston

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                            X