Harvick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harvick

Yes sir!! Three in a row. Stewart Haas Kicking some ***!

Originally posted by Guerrero88 View Post
    Yes sir!! Three in a row. Stewart Haas Kicking some ***!

Didn’t get to watch any of the race . Was Wonder how it ended

Comment

I like Harvick but can’t stand Tony Stewart!

I’ll hold my nose as I am a Ford guy!

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post

Tony is my guy. But he can get under your skin sometimes. Harvick is coming up on another track in California that he can do very well at.

Comment

Missed the whole race as did my race team. Was he as dominant as the last two races?

Comment

Kyle had something for him in the last segment. They were running the same lap times. But Harvick had the best pit time last stop. I think Kyle finished a little over a second behind Kevin. Yea Kevin looked good all day.

Comment

Go Tony

Comment

I wonder if the car is legal this time?

Harvick is a tool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It will be interesting to see I’m sure NASCAR is tearing it apart now. Man I think that’s what has really turned fans off. They got penalized last week for a brace that broke that holds a window from moving. There’s now way that broken brace gave them a edge. Horsepower and setup won that race. But it’s a sport that’s really doesn’t have a fine line. It is or isn’t.

Comment

I was wondering why he climbed out and pounded on the rear window....

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                      I was wondering why he climbed out and pounded on the rear window....
                      Haha that has happened before. NASCAR is really watching the burn down victory lap. Running into the wall then burning the tires until they blow.

Comment

Originally posted by Guerrero88 View Post
                        Kyle had something for him in the last segment. They were running the same lap times. But Harvick had the best pit time last stop. I think Kyle finished a little over a second behind Kevin. Yea Kevin looked good all day.

They have really improved in the pits if I remember lst year correctly.

Comment

Pit guy dropped the jack too ealry on the 18. That’s what cost him. But in the end I know Kyle was standing on it and just didn’t have have the horses. He said so on the radio.

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post

WHY? Harvick drives a Ford and Stewart is sponsored by Ford this year, noy Chebbie!

Comment

I giggle a little when people still refer to these car by manufacturer names..

Comment

Working...
                              X